10-27-2019, 11:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); save is at the start of The Time Device. get the last chalice (trophy won't trigger yet). also get the life bottle at the start of the area. do the solution for the soul at the start of level (use a guide) and then get the last soul there as well (lost and found trophy). money/gold trophy might pop during the run. need maybe 300 gold. if it doesn't, then go to the crystal cave. one run is more than enough to make it pop (haha).

after clearing the area, get the last life bottle in hall of heroes and you will trigger both healthest man alive and king of cups trophies. then go to the entrance hall to complete the last soul quest (soul savior trophy).

dealthy smorgasbord might glitched. died a lot, didn't pop! might be in one set! i'll try later.

King of Cups
Lost and Found
Soul Savior
Healthest Man Alive
Sir Moneybags
Deathly smorgasbord

You must login or register to view this content.

all other trophies up until this point are unlocked except the chicken one. i might do another save for 100% book. if it pops during the final area then just use this save.

EDIT: Morten Would be Proud (100% book) unlocked after defeating the first boss in the final level. Use the save to get it then.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 10-27-2019 at 12:02 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

00abovezero, aeki88, aeneax, alemetal, azoz33, Clever, crackmax, danilo_BR, dmc13808040, endominio, Hamed, i__mhm, ito, ivan6219, kiki1941, koz3bal, Leonrpg, luckydevil, mbanas87, milito0022, Nyandere, owoking555, papakuma91, pheliz, Qassimove, Renato*Xavier, sasribeiro, sdsuguy619, Ubayd2007, warhawks83, Wosley

The following user groaned Danawhite for this awful post:

markwwe
10-30-2019, 04:39 PM #2
Many Thanks!! I was able to mop up what i missed easily with this Smile
10-30-2019, 06:16 PM #3
oh my i really need this save for : lost and found, soul savior,

can u made it for EU version ? Big thx !!
10-31-2019, 01:32 PM #4
Originally posted by papakuma91 View Post
oh my i really need this save for : lost and found, soul savior,

can u made it for EU version ? Big thx !!

Save wizard just put cheats for it. If there's advance mode then you should be able to re-region it.
11-01-2019, 01:42 PM #5
I've done multiple Crystal runs but still haven't got the money trophy. Not sure why it's not working :\
The re region worked perfectly as well. So not sure whats up. I've gotten 1000+ gold
11-02-2019, 02:26 AM #6
anyone got a re-region of this?
11-02-2019, 05:18 AM #7
Originally posted by KnightArmada View Post
I've done multiple Crystal runs but still haven't got the money trophy. Not sure why it's not working :\
The re region worked perfectly as well. So not sure whats up. I've gotten 1000+ gold

No idea. I actually timed that one perfectly before uploading cause after the save i got the trophy after one run in crystal caves.

Also try to get all the saves i uploaded. I remember there were 3. Slot save, game data and system save. Game data save is probably for stuff like money, deaths and other stuff which is usually important for these trophies.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 11-02-2019 at 05:33 AM.
11-03-2019, 04:55 AM #8
Originally posted by williamstorm91 View Post

Here ya go test it and it works fine Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to RowAdams for this useful post:

birka, codenam47, Mr.Monster, williamstorm91
11-04-2019, 03:33 PM #9
Originally posted by RowAdams View Post

you are a legend!
11-11-2019, 02:46 PM #10
Mr.Monster
Save Point
Originally posted by RowAdams View Post

Great Work, but how do you have to do for Lost and Found and Soul Savior trophy? Any risk they pop toghether or in wrong order?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo