Post: The Forest Bad father & Hunter Trophies [CUSA10518]
05-02-2020, 06:57 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is safe and doing well during these unique times. I'm a paramedic so I see the craziness that goes on day by day. Anyhow, I got around to finishing two very lengthy trophies for the Forest. One is surviving 100 days without searching for his son and the other is mounting all the heads you can on a wall.

You must login or register to view this content. - This is for Bad father, All you need to do is sleep one more night and the next day it should pop.

You must login or register to view this content. - This is for hunter. All you need to do is mount a shark head on the wall. You're on the beach so cut off a sharks head that's dead nearby and mount it on the wall of the hut near you and it should pop the trophy.

Make sure to resign both save and profile.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-03-2020 at 04:12 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

aeneax, AnonymousArtRev, dasbrotx3, frez0r, Gustavo-Prez, Leonrpg, neto auti, ryanboulethelie, SaiyanBeyondGod

The following user groaned SwordspiTTer for this awful post:

LostSoulSiskel
05-02-2020, 09:07 PM #2
Thank you for this, I hope you are as well staying safe! Thank you so much for what you're doing.

The following user thanked AnonymousArtRev for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
05-03-2020, 11:45 AM #3
good man
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo