04-17-2022, 11:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! I am Russian. I do not know much English. Therefore, I will use "Google Translate".
Game save for Zombie Army Trilogy. European version CUSA01345. Collected all "Gold Bars" and broken all "Blood Bottles".
Completed the entire "Single Player" game on the final difficulty level "Elite Sniper".
Keep in mind that the online campaign has nothing to do with the campaign completed in the "Single Player".
But thanks to this save, you will have to go through any chapter in any episode, even online, even in a single player game. (Probably on any difficulty level. Did not check). To get the trophy "This calls for divine intervention!"
In this save, platinum was knocked out.
Link Yandex Disk: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: title

The following 3 users say thank you to RealTH_1995 for this useful post:

aeneax, Alexsandr194, milito0022
05-21-2022, 05:18 PM #2

Спасибо за ответ. Надумывал группу в ВК развивать по сохранениям. Да чё то времени почти нет нынче во что либо играть. Да и на большинство игр которые я проходил. Тут уже есть сохранения.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo