Post: Stardew Valley Platinum Save Set [CUSA06829/CUSA06840/CUSA26625]
04-29-2023, 07:25 PM #1
reptil-1997
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today i can share finally my Platinum Save Set for Stardew Valley. After many hours of modding and testing i create a Save for every Single Trophy and Re-Region my Original EU Save to US. I modded the Saves so that no other Trophies pops out of Order, but to make this sure i recommend you to test the save on a Dummy Account. All EU Saves are tested on my Dummy and my Main Account, the US Saves needs testing.

Instructions for the Trophys are in each folder. For the most Trophys you just load the save to pop the Trophy.

Note: You can‘t open the Saves in Advance or Quick Mode anymore, because the Save Editor i used changes the formatting and you will get an Error if you try.

Information:
In the Case that the US save or CUSA26625 wont work because i messed it up, i provide my decrypted modded XML File in the US Folder. Somyou can easily re region the save by yourself. Open the xml file in notepad or similair text editor, ctrl - A select all now ctrl - C copy all and now open youre save in advanced mode in save wizard. In advanced mode ctrl - A for select all, press backspace to delete all now ctrl - V to insert the copied from the my provided file.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update 2:You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update 3: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Update 4:

Update 5:
Last edited by reptil-1997 ; 04-29-2023 at 09:26 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to reptil-1997 for this useful post:

0fox, abekhiti5, ArkhamGear, AsianGamerX, Awares, broomstop, CashBagCrew, chris-83200, cortesia, darksidekkjk, Darth Saul, dazerialus84, DJarule, Esney, FiraKuro, GinjaNinja20181, hhtupac1988, Ichi, III_MrSaud_III, JORDOTHENOOB, Juhcu, KillSwitch, kohi, KuraudoSoruja7, KwazyGloo, lundells, Majstor23, malachit75, mark1, markl1989, ojmkj, PremiumGlaze, QueenofHorror6903, rlawownd201, Rynam, sarasimon840108, sbg9204, Seth297, SpiritOfTesla, TheSilent, TootyHorn, tvman26123, Viniciusbr98, Vivarant, z0b0f0
05-01-2023, 07:14 AM #2
Find out how to stop liking someone
If you want to know You must login or register to view this content. then you’ve come to the right place. The first thing that you need to do is to cut off all the connections that you’ve with her or him. In addition to this, avoid thinking about them by keeping yourself busy in other crucial work. Go out and meet new people and make new friends.
01-11-2024, 10:13 PM #3
FiraKuro
Save Point
You're insane lol, thank you! this was a big help.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo