Post: WO LONG: FALLEN DYNASTY PS4/PS5 (CUSA36846) [SOLUTION FOR PLATINUM]
05-21-2023, 07:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had problems unlocking the autopop of this game and I saw that many here are also having the same problem, so I will explain what is happening, simply the synchronization of transferring saves in this game is buggy and does not load 100% of the data, so to solve it this problem was necessary using two different platinum saves, so pay attention to the instructions so you don't ask stupid questions.

In the download that you will make there are 2 folders, save 1 and save 2.

Save 1 is not mine, it belongs to my friend manfightdemon, so in this part, thank him for his contribution. You will use his save first for a first evolution in winning the trophies, let all the trophies fall until it stops and no more drops.

Now you're going to close everything and clean up any traces of the old save, the console should be without any wo long files, so use my save 2, this will unlock the few trophies that didn't pop with save 1. (you're still on ps4)

Important note:
Before uploading the save to the PS5 version, you must do a quick trip so that the game forces a save, then go back to the game's initial screen, now you can upload it to the PS5... If you need to use the 2 saves for the PS5 version, do not forget to delete the previous save from the console, you must not replace the files, but clean everything and re-upload.

This was my solution to the autopop problem, just do the procedure for both versions and you'll have your two platinums.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-21-2023 at 07:30 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

_cj3z_, AHMAD71, Ahmed-170, Ailson1985, Aitch, aureliaa, azooz-, burialdegree00, Eddy072, generasion, gillaa, gowhawx, HAH-96, iiyasen-, Iruka66, jack7777, Japones-Do-grau, jimke1, king007uae, Lighthammer88, LoadThem, LOSTi1i0, Mahdi0, Mairramer, MawkouX0, mjeed9898, Nizar_asma, nukester, nwntaras1983, PolarBearCola, Robert, Seback86, sebban90, SquareVI-PSN, strongjub, szogo87, Tforce89, wdatk77, winkod1, woodchair12, yamatofox00
07-15-2023, 05:49 PM #2
[Multi-Region] it a US Save, will this work in EU ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo