Post: BIG RUMBLE BOXING CREED CHAMPIONS [PLATINUM SET] [CUSA25617]
05-28-2023, 12:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://i.imgur.com/XpI9vIz.jpg?2
Another difficult and exclusive platinum, I managed to do everything in this game leaving it simplified for you, needing only to repeat one action of each and later finish the story with all the characters in the easiest difficulty, however there are two saves in my set so you will still have to defeat the last two fighters (one in each save), to guarantee all the trophies in the game and consequently platinum, so be aware that it is a difficult game and at least these last two are in the highest difficulty, the good thing is that I did everything then you just have to finish.

SAVE 01
Here you will continue the game and secure the trophy "Nothing But Bums."

SAVE 02
Continue the game and you will get the trophies "Rise To Glory" & "A Couple Of Hats."

NOTE
All remaining trophies can be earned with SAVE 01 or SAVE 02, just repeat a specific action for each trophy, I recommend watching videos on Youtube to make it easier, and for those who are part of Rank simultaneous trophies will pop up, be careful.

game version 1.00/1.03

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 05-28-2023 at 07:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

magic1361, salamanca
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo