Post: Dying Light 2 DLC Trophies Gold Challenges [CUSA12555][CUSA12584]
06-09-2023, 09:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a save for the hardest Trophies in this DLC.

- The Madman of Villedor : All 3 are gold just replay 1 and try to get a gold medal.

-True Champion : I left one challenge open all the other ones are gold.

-Connoisseur : I have collected all of them... maybe u can trigger the trophy somehow. Please write a comment if u get it to work so I can add it here Winky Winky

You can get a lot of the main game trophies with this save too

EU :

Dying Light 2 DLC Trophies (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

US :

Dying Light 2 DLC Trophies US (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Prim-Ate: True Champion Guide - Dying Light 2 - YouTube (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 32 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Acwwboy, adrianes4, alix505e, azoOozjif, azooz-, Bagofbeans, BRAIAN216, britosousa, denis95, expionaa, fla_edy, hamood2, [email protected], hr330s, hugolbrs, iD:A-OF7, Jaden3532, john34344245, k3k311, liarj, magic1361, Maxim86, Mortar2142, Pawel-Hajlasz, Plexor, relomeezy, Ryloc, sayk0v, TheGamingWheat, Theo-Heroe, Tigress_dd, vip_hello

The following user groaned ProbablyRaging for this awful post:

Smoku
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo