03-09-2018, 09:09 AM #1
RareTrophies
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); INTRODUCTION

Hi i'm RareTrophies,i'm a trophy seller here on NGU and i found Conga Master some months ago.
I noticed that online there aren't guides,so i have decide to do one for you.I already sold this game 4-5 time, after this guide maybe nobody will buy it trophy service from me, so i hope you will appreciate this guide.My english isn't perfect but i try to do my best.
Conga Master it's a funny and short platinum, but some trophies are a little bit casual, indeed for to unlock all character you have to work on a wheel of fortune.
PS: if you need help or want to report me some mistakes on the guide, contact me with a PM or write below the guide.

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
  • Offline trophies: 42
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 5-10 hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Multiple
  • Number of missable trophies: You must login or register to view this content. Awwwwwwww :3 and You must login or register to view this content. Stairway To Conga
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
  • Do trophies stack?: No.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheat.
  • Additional peripherals required?: No

Walkthrough:

Step 1: Finish the game,take all the cats,try to add at your line more characters you can.[/B]

The first step it's the funniest of the game. Enjoy the game but remember to take all the collectibles (see Stairway to Conga for info), and try to add at your row
all type of characters you will find,this will save time later on.There are 28 characters (8 available and 20 to unlock),for unlock one character you have to do 2 things: the first one it's add him on you row playing, then you have to unlock him on the wheel of fortune.You can use the wheel of fortune every time you finish a level, you have max 3 attempts.When you finish a level, an U.F.O. will take the character on your line, more character he kidnap more attempts on wheel you will have.

Upon completing Step 1, you will earn:

You must login or register to view this content. Awwwwwwww :3
You must login or register to view this content. V.I.P. Area
You must login or register to view this content. What Happens In Flamingo, Stays In Flamingo
You must login or register to view this content. Classy Conga Dancer
You must login or register to view this content. Rolling Conga
You must login or register to view this content. "Where we're going, we don't need... roads"
You must login or register to view this content. Pin Pals
You must login or register to view this content. Stairway To Conga

Step 2: Unlock missing characters.[/B]

This step is the most time consuming step and a little boring.If you followed the first step now you have added at your line all character (the only character hard to find is Dr. Mitt,see You must login or register to view this content. "Great scott!"), so you have only to unlock them on the wheel. I recommend you to repeat the the first 4 levels. When the door is open wait until you have 60-70 people on your row,then enter in the door and left at the U.F.O. almost all the row, so you will have 3 attempts for get the character on the wheel.

Upon completing Step 2, you will earn:

You must login or register to view this content. "For a pig, you dance pretty well…"
You must login or register to view this content. "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"
You must login or register to view this content. "Say 'What' again!"
You must login or register to view this content. "This is heavy!"
You must login or register to view this content. I Want To Break Free
You must login or register to view this content. Hey, Ho, Let's Go!
You must login or register to view this content. "We may not live to see yesterday…"
You must login or register to view this content. Haters Gonna Hate
You must login or register to view this content. I Was Made For Lovin' You
You must login or register to view this content. "Don't look for him... he'll find you!"
You must login or register to view this content. She's Different
You must login or register to view this content. Too Commercial…
You must login or register to view this content. "I AM the danger!"
You must login or register to view this content. Pink!
You must login or register to view this content. Groovy!
You must login or register to view this content. Triple Axel
You must login or register to view this content. "I'm the strongest woman in the world!"
You must login or register to view this content. "Great scott!"
You must login or register to view this content. The Truth Is Out There
You must login or register to view this content. I Want To Believe
You must login or register to view this content. Shaken, Not Stirred
You must login or register to view this content. Bip
You must login or register to view this content. Bip Bip
You must login or register to view this content. Bip Bip Bip
You must login or register to view this content. Bip Bip Bip Bip
You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!

Step 3: If needed unlock the misc trophies.[/B]

There are some misc easy trophies, follow the guide below for unlocking it.

Upon completing Step 3, you will earn:

You must login or register to view this content. My First Combo
You must login or register to view this content. Awesome Combo
You must login or register to view this content. Insane Combo Skills!
You must login or register to view this content. "Fly, you fools!"
You must login or register to view this content. We Use Power-Ups!
You must login or register to view this content. It's Over 100!
You must login or register to view this content. CONGA MASTER

TROPHY GUIDE

You must login or register to view this content. CONGA MASTER You must login or register to view this content.

Unlock all trophies

You must login or register to view this content. What Happens In Flamingo, Stays In Flamingo You must login or register to view this content.
Clear the Secret Flamingo Club

Simply finish the first level.

You must login or register to view this content. Classy Conga DancerYou must login or register to view this content.
Clear Popolon Theatre

Simply finish the second level.

You must login or register to view this content. Rolling Conga You must login or register to view this content.
Clear Rolling Disco

Simply finish the third level.

You must login or register to view this content. "Where we're going, we don't need... roads"You must login or register to view this content.
Clear Magic Under The Ocean

Simply finish the fourth level.

You must login or register to view this content. Pin PalsYou must login or register to view this content.
Clear Lucky Strike Disco Bowling

Simply finish the fifth level.

You must login or register to view this content. The Conga Is Out ThereYou must login or register to view this content.
Clear UFO Party

Simply finish the sixth level.

You must login or register to view this content. Stairway To CongaYou must login or register to view this content.
Clear Conga Heaven

Conga Heaven its a bonus level if you collected every cats in each level , after the last level (the sixth) you unlock this level.
You don't need to complete it, as soon as you will be in the level will unlock the trophy.
Cats location:

FIRST LEVEL (Secret Flamingo Club):
On the upper left of the level
You must login or register to view this content.

SECOND LEVEL (Popolon Theatre):
On the lower left of the level

THIRD LEVEL (Rolling Disco):
In the bathroom on the left side of the level

FOURTH LEVEL (Magic Under The Ocean):
In the parking on the lower part of the level (in this level, remember to incorporate Dr.Mitt see You must login or register to view this content."Great scott!" for info)

FIFTH LEVEL (Lucky Strike Disco Bowling):
On the upper left of the level above a grey sofa

SIXTH LEVEL (UFO Party):
On the middle right of the level above the dj's console

You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock all characters

You have to unlock every characters in the game, like said for do it you have to incorporate them in your row,then you have to unlock them in the fortune wheel.
If you pay attention in each level to incorporate in your row at least 60-70 people, you shouldn't miss nobody.The only one that can be hard to find it's Dr. Mitt (for info see You must login or register to view this content. "Great scott!").

You must login or register to view this content. "For a pig, you dance pretty well…"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock The Dan

See You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!.

You must login or register to view this content. My First ComboYou must login or register to view this content.
Perform a x2 combo

Incorporate 2 characters in your row in a short time,you should unlock this trophy playing the game. Very easy.

You must login or register to view this content. Awesome ComboYou must login or register to view this content.
Perform a x5 combo

Incorporate 5 characters in your row in a short time,you should unlock this trophy playing the game. Easy, incorporate 60-70 characters in your row and go in circle for the level.

You must login or register to view this content. Insane Combo Skills!You must login or register to view this content.
Perform a x8 combo

Incorporate 8 characters in your row in a short time,you should unlock this trophy playing the game. Easy, incorporate 60-70 characters in your row and go in circle for the level.

You must login or register to view this content. Awwwwwwww :3You must login or register to view this content.
Get a cat in your conga

See You must login or register to view this content. Stairway To Conga.

You must login or register to view this content. V.I.P. AreaYou must login or register to view this content.
Enter a VIP area for the first time

In some levels there are some special areas,for enter in it you have to have in your row a minimum number of characters.You unlocking this taking the cat in the third level.

You must login or register to view this content. "Fly, you fools!"You must login or register to view this content.
Save six people from the UFO

When you finish a level an U.F.O. trying to get people from your row, for save six people you have to press R1 very fast and L1 for jump the pigs in your way.

You must login or register to view this content. We Use Power-Ups!You must login or register to view this content.
Get a power-up for the first time

In each level there are some power ups, get one of them for unlocking the trophy. If the power up is not on the floor but is stuck at the top on some stuff simply press R1+L1 for run and hit the stuff for get down the power up, then get it. In the third level there is one in the bathroom where you get the cat.

You must login or register to view this content. "Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Elvira

You must login or register to view this content. "Say 'What' again!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Samuel

You must login or register to view this content. "This is heavy!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Martin

You must login or register to view this content. I Want To Break FreeYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Freddy

See You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!
Last edited by RareTrophies ; 03-09-2018 at 12:48 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RareTrophies for this useful post:

MrLibido, Wosley
03-09-2018, 10:59 AM #2
RareTrophies
NextGenUpdate Elite
You must login or register to view this content. Hey, Ho, Let's Go!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Riot

You must login or register to view this content. "We may not live to see yesterday…"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Hoagie

You must login or register to view this content. Haters Gonna HateYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Taylor

You must login or register to view this content. I Was Made For Lovin' YouYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Bethy

You must login or register to view this content. "Don't look for him... he'll find you!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Chuck

You must login or register to view this content. She's DifferentYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Toxin

You must login or register to view this content. Too Commercial…You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Stephen

You must login or register to view this content. "I AM the danger!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Walter

You must login or register to view this content. Pink!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Isabel

You must login or register to view this content. Groovy!You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Aurora

You must login or register to view this content. Triple AxelYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Yuzuru

You must login or register to view this content. "I'm the strongest woman in the world!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Leigh

You must login or register to view this content. "Great scott!"You must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Dr.Mitt

This is the character more hard to find.Can be found in the fourth level. After you unblocked the door don't exit,wait and go on the upper part of the level, you will find him here. See the image below:

You must login or register to view this content. The Truth Is Out ThereYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Foxy

You must login or register to view this content. I Want To BelieveYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Denise

You must login or register to view this content. Shaken, Not StirredYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Jimmy

You must login or register to view this content. BipYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Marspeople

This character can be found only in the sixth level.See You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!.

You must login or register to view this content. Bip BipYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Karby

This character can be found only in the sixth level.See You must login or register to view this content. Real Conga Party!.

You must login or register to view this content. Bip Bip BipYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Purin

You must login or register to view this content. Bip Bip Bip BipYou must login or register to view this content.
Unlock Otakon

You must login or register to view this content. It's Over 100!You must login or register to view this content.
Form a conga of 101 dancers

For unlocking this trophy you have to incorporate in your row 101 characters.I recommend you to do this in the second or third level, in the first level there are too few characters.
Last edited by RareTrophies ; 03-09-2018 at 12:46 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RareTrophies for this useful post:

MrLibido, Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo