02-13-2018, 11:41 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This section is intended for Trophy Guides. Please refrain from posting unrelated content.

Multiple guides for the same game are allowed.

Content Gudines:
Copy and pasting of others work is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in your thread being removed and further consequences for repeat offenders.

What to Include:
  • Time to Completion
  • Difficulty
  • Missable Trophies
  • Videos/Pictures (When applicable)
  • Trophy Description
  • Guide

It’s also a good idea to spell check your thread a few times to ensure it’s proper and easy to understand.

Edit log:
V1: (Content Manager) ROCKY_southpaw
Reformatted the thread.
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 02-25-2018 at 08:52 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Cien, danilo_BR, osama malkady, ThatEpicSomeone, TheBlackPec
02-27-2018, 03:56 PM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I got a youtube channel and wanted to include videos in my guides but I'm not allowed to create a thread with more than 6 embeded videos. I tried to link them externally but the new encode automatically translate them in video format.

What can I do?
02-27-2018, 04:45 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I got a youtube channel and wanted to include videos in my guides but I'm not allowed to create a thread with more than 6 embeded videos. I tried to link them externally but the new encode automatically translate them in video format.

What can I do?

Simple put them all in a playlist then just post the playlist.
02-27-2018, 05:05 PM #4
Wosley

What can I do?

Paste the url in your thread mark it then insert link paste the link again and click on yes and that should do it
02-27-2018, 07:58 PM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Paste the url in your thread mark it then insert link paste the link again and click on yes and that should do it

That's what I've done but it converts it to video tags no matter what. I'll try to see if other tags would work if not I'll put the playlist directly
02-27-2018, 08:00 PM #6
Wosley
That's what I've done but it converts it to video tags no matter what. I'll try to see if other tags would work if not I'll put the playlist directly

Hmm try to write a word down and use the link on that instead of putting the link in the link and ye go to advanced editing and unmark the automatic converting
02-27-2018, 10:43 PM #7
i'm going say this anyone can use my saves i uploaded to use to help them with guides but please give credit to me for the save that you used. of mine.

The following user thanked DJPlace007 for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo