05-17-2020, 02:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying to transfer my PS4 BL3 saves to PC, but every save file I put on to a USB from any game doesn't have the Param.sfo file for me to get my system ID for bruteforce. Can anyone help me. I've been at this for hours trying to find a way to get it on google.
05-17-2020, 05:00 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by sewnwings View Post
I've been trying to transfer my PS4 BL3 saves to PC, but every save file I put on to a USB from any game doesn't have the Param.sfo file for me to get my system ID for bruteforce. Can anyone help me. I've been at this for hours trying to find a way to get it on google.

A few issues there. Bruteforce is for PS3s. And param.sfo is part of the PS3 save file structure. PS4s use a different file structure. Bruteforce wouldn't be able to read it. I'll link below to the only resigner able to read PS4 saves. I suspect you're aware of it and were looking for a free alternative, and came across Bruteforce, but that was for the PS3 system.
You must login or register to view this content.

05-27-2020, 06:15 AM #3
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by sewnwings View Post
I've been trying to transfer my PS4 BL3 saves to PC, but every save file I put on to a USB from any game doesn't have the Param.sfo file for me to get my system ID for bruteforce. Can anyone help me. I've been at this for hours trying to find a way to get it on google.

A few issues there. Bruteforce is for PS3s. And param.sfo is part of the PS3 save file structure. PS4s use a different file structure. Bruteforce wouldn't be able to read it. I'll link below to the only resigner able to read PS4 saves. I suspect you're aware of it and were looking for a free alternative, and came across Bruteforce, but that was for the PS3 system.

It uses param sfo you just can't see it because the file is locked. There is no way at the moment to switch your game from PS4 to PC. No way to publicly decrypt the game saves and save wizard and doesn't have advanced mode. You would need an exploited ps4 with save mounter to even see the proper game save to switch to PC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo