02-22-2013, 08:05 AM #1
Glenn Quagmire
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy so i wanna talk About ps4 game streaming just to get a few things stright, if your going to have to stream your games, does that mean you will have to pay for them again? because its gonna be a diffrent sever right also what about people with poor internet connection.... Say if i wanted to play a game it would be really slow because i dont even get a mb on my internet... soo but if you were to download the games still it would take loads of memory and time if you had loads of games....
02-22-2013, 04:19 PM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Rimmo1996 View Post
Hey guy so i wanna talk About ps4 game streaming just to get a few things stright, if your going to have to stream your games, does that mean you will have to pay for them again? because its gonna be a diffrent sever right also what about people with poor internet connection.... Say if i wanted to play a game it would be really slow because i dont even get a mb on my internet... soo but if you were to download the games still it would take loads of memory and time if you had loads of games....

Well I guess you should buy disc copies of games then because you will need a unlimited download limit probably and like 50mb broadband minimum probably for this to work good for you.
02-22-2013, 05:00 PM #3
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
So basically everone with bad-normal internet connection won't be able to stream games? (Refering to the PS1, PS2 and PS3 games btw)
02-22-2013, 06:14 PM #4
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by .James View Post
So basically everone with bad-normal internet connection won't be able to stream games? (Refering to the PS1, PS2 and PS3 games btw)

Probably not, as technology advances were going to have to too in terms of our internet speeds etc. which in turn costs a shed load more £$¥€.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo