02-22-2013, 07:57 PM #1
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys once again! (I'm getting addicted to this part of the Forum). Well as you can see in the Thread Title I have news about the PS4 Specifications, officially released by Sony. As we can see we'll receive a very powerful console, capable of anything, for what it offers I believe we are paying a reasonable or maybe low price for this awesome machine.

Here's the full spec sheet:

Single-chip custom processor, with eight x86-64 AMD Jaguar CPU cores and 1.84 TFLOPS next-gen AMD Radeon based graphics engine
8GB GDDR5 memory
Built-in hard drive
6x Blu-Ray and 8x DVD drive
USB 3.0 and auxiliary ports
Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.1
HDMI, analog AV-out, and optical S/PDIF audio output
DualShock 4 controller, with two-point capacitive touchpad, three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer, vibration, light bar with three color LEDs, mono speaker, micro USB port, stereo headset port, extension port, 1000mAh battery
PlayStation 4 Eye camera, with two 1280 x 800 cameras, f/2.0 fixed focus lenses, 85-degree field of view, 30cm minimum focusing distance, four-channel microphone array

You can check the Source below for further details and thoughts about these specs.

You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2013, 08:00 PM #2
cool specs
02-22-2013, 08:05 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
The camera equipped for the PS4 sounds amazing!
Whole system is looking good to be honest
02-22-2013, 08:22 PM #4
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Sounds cool, though I won't be getting a PS4 right away...
02-22-2013, 08:26 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
Hello guys once again! (I'm getting addicted to this part of the Forum). Well as you can see in the Thread Title I have news about the PS4 Specifications, officially released by Sony. As we can see we'll receive a very powerful console, capable of anything, for what it offers I believe we are paying a reasonable or maybe low price for this awesome machine.

Here's the full spec sheet:

Single-chip custom processor, with eight x86-64 AMD Jaguar CPU cores and 1.84 TFLOPS next-gen AMD Radeon based graphics engine
8GB GDDR5 memory
Built-in hard drive
6x Blu-Ray and 8x DVD drive
USB 3.0 and auxiliary ports
Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.1
HDMI, analog AV-out, and optical S/PDIF audio output
DualShock 4 controller, with two-point capacitive touchpad, three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer, vibration, light bar with three color LEDs, mono speaker, micro USB port, stereo headset port, extension port, 1000mAh battery
PlayStation 4 Eye camera, with two 1280 x 800 cameras, f/2.0 fixed focus lenses, 85-degree field of view, 30cm minimum focusing distance, four-channel microphone array

You can check the Source below for further details and thoughts about these specs.

You must login or register to view this content.

its not that powerful just waiting for the false advisement again

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

I Am AnOnyMoUs
02-22-2013, 10:23 PM #6
iwantonereallybadly
02-23-2013, 01:07 AM #7
AFG
The One and Only
wow 1.84 TFLOPS thats weak compared to extreme gaming PC's that have like 3.4 or above TFLOPS

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo