03-08-2013, 11:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A couple of weeks ago Sony introduced to us the new Dualshock 4 controller. I've got to say though, I'm not impressed this time. I like the idea of the LED lights though the new design looks hideous. Some may agree with me & some might disagree but that's just my thoughts. I'm not sure yet of what to think of the "share" button, but my guess would be is that Sony is focusing more now to create a much better social experience. Overall, I was expecting a much more advanced controller than this. It's a similar design to the Dualshock 3, not impressed Sony. D= However, you can't judge a book by its cover. We'll just have to wait and see what the PS4 has to offer. :p

Post below what your thoughts are on the new PlayStation 4 controller. Smile Yay or Nay?
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Machine ; 03-23-2013 at 03:57 AM.
03-08-2013, 12:10 PM #2
HomelandSec
League Champion
The back grip is a great feature they addeded. The triggers look nice. The design seems alright but could be better, as long it's comfortable for gaming players to use.

Closer look for the Controller like the Triggers,Grip:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

Machine
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM #3
Apart from having to get use to not having the start/select buttons in there usual spot, seems like it has potential.
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM #4
It's sexual. :mmm:
From the side anyway.
03-08-2013, 01:10 PM #5
I3lackadder
Gym leader
Originally posted by CoDyMoDz1000XD View Post
Apart from having to get use to not having the start/select buttons in there usual spot, seems like it has potential.

i reckon they actually will be, just touch pad rather than button to access.....
03-08-2013, 01:48 PM #6
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Looks okay i guess.... i'm just wondering what the analog sticks were made with and why they look like that, they could have kept the classical design, DS3 lasted pretty long if you werent a rage quitter/retarded and started throwing your controller randomly across the house.
03-08-2013, 02:24 PM #7
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
Looks okay i guess.... i'm just wondering what the analog sticks were made with and why they look like that, they could have kept the classical design, DS3 lasted pretty long if you werent a rage quitter/retarded and started throwing your controller randomly across the house.

The mushrooms weren't the most comfortable analogs, these promise to be better. I like the controller overall and I think its a massive step up from the DUALSHOCK 3. The touch pad is sweet and so is the share button. The trigger redesign looks nice and the whole controller looks comfortable. I know many people wanted a touch screen, but you don't realise how much a controller like that would cost. If you break this it will more than likely cost you over €100 for a new one.
03-08-2013, 02:43 PM #8
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JP View Post
The mushrooms weren't the most comfortable analogs, these promise to be better. I like the controller overall and I think its a massive step up from the DUALSHOCK 3. The touch pad is sweet and so is the share button. The trigger redesign looks nice and the whole controller looks comfortable. I know many people wanted a touch screen, but you don't realise how much a controller like that would cost. If you break this it will more than likely cost you over €100 for a new one.

They were more comfortable then the 360 sticks and less comfortable then the gamecube sticks, which is decent enough to play games with.

I never had a lot of friction with the sticks and no complaints here.... If anything the DS4 is going to be stiff as fuck and made with worse material, if that happens im going to rage so hard. No point in gaming if the goddamn controller is Xbox360 uncomfortable, im here to play games not join a rock throwing contest, that shit is heavy for no reason, stiff for no reason, and was made for people who eat pizza while playing and dont wash their hands. Also shooting games only rofl.

Destiny for PS4? I thought bungie was exclusive to microsoft, why are they marketing to sony for.
Last edited by Keomo ; 03-08-2013 at 02:57 PM.
03-08-2013, 02:52 PM #9
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
They were more comfortable then the 360 sticks and less comfortable then the gamecube sticks, which is decent enough to play games with.

I never had a lot of friction with the sticks and no complaints here.... If anything the DS4 is going to be stiff as fuck and made with worse material, if that happens im going to rage so hard. No point in gaming if the goddamn controller is Xbox360 uncomfortable, im here to play games not join a rock throwing contest, that shit is heavy for no reason, stiff for no reason, and was made for people who eat pizza while playing and dont waste their hands. Also shooting games only rofl.

Destiny for PS4? I thought bungie was exclusive to microsoft, why are they marketing to sony for.

Hmm I don't think it will be, Sony have had years to work on this so they will know what they are doing Smile Also, it looks like Bungie isn't Microsoft Exclusive anymore Winky Winky
03-08-2013, 02:57 PM #10
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JP View Post
Hmm I don't think it will be, Sony have had years to work on this so they will know what they are doing Smile Also, it looks like Bungie isn't Microsoft Exclusive anymore Winky Winky

Well isnt that interesting to hear, hopefully the rest of the world isnt going to be microsoft exclusive either, MGS HD collection was on 360, most of those players were ass at that game *I dont know how to use rations roflmao*.

But thats awesome.

The following user thanked Keomo for this useful post:

JP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo