03-27-2013, 07:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now afaik, GTA V will come out on the PS3. That means we could mod it right? Since the chances are pretty small that the PS4 will be jailbroken. So I'm not sure, I actually hope rockstar enhances their security abit because nowadays modders constantly freeze my game. So what do you guys think? Will GTA V be hacked or not?
03-27-2013, 08:52 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Vipericed View Post
Will GTA V be hacked or not?

You never know, it could be or not. They could even put in security to ban people for it. You never know.
03-27-2013, 09:25 AM #3
If the file system is pretty much the same like the gta 4 one it probably can be on the ps3 version if im right. Well i dont look forawrd to hacking/modding that game im just looking forward at a good story and a good new instalment in the serie Happy
03-27-2013, 10:09 AM #4
True, the banning systems are getting better every day.
03-27-2013, 10:29 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
i think theyre adding a cheaters pool that if you cheat you go into that against all other cheaters, and if ever you get a way of bringing them into public matches so your at an advantage you'll get banned permanently, i maybe mixed up with a different game, not too sure where i read it.
03-27-2013, 10:46 AM #6
Originally posted by xLew
i think theyre adding a cheaters pool that if you cheat you go into that against all other cheaters, and if ever you get a way of bringing them into public matches so your at an advantage you'll get banned permanently, i maybe mixed up with a different game, not too sure where i read it.

Hmm okay. Well I guess we'll have to wait some couple of months/years before GTA V will be modded (if that's possible since the GTA V PS3 modding scene starts once PC mods get released I think)
03-27-2013, 05:22 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Nothing is unhackable, in time yes at the start no.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo