05-24-2013, 01:44 AM #1
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I was thinking this and i want opinions from you guys
What if They (Activision) makes cod ghost better on Xbox one than on ps4. Just look at BO 2
they made the Xbox version so much better less lag and your console does not freeze
and on ps3 you lag from fps! Not the game lag, they din´t even took their time to make the ps3 version at least
decent enough to play it and enjoy it
So if they make the ps4 garbage and the Xbox one better
I swear ill´l never buy another cod ever again I had it from one whole console generation of unfairness
so if they do it they better start forgetting about my money, because is going to bf series , because of now they are doing a better job at optimizing the game for ps3 and Xbox than Activision

-------
Just My opinion

The following user groaned Xcesar1911X for this awful post:

Jango
05-24-2013, 02:12 AM #2
Phobia
Little One
Who cares, its cod :/
05-24-2013, 02:50 AM #3
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
OK I was thinking this and i want opinions from you guys
What if They (Activision) makes cod ghost better on Xbox one than on ps4. Just look at BO 2
they made the Xbox version so much better less lag and your console does not freeze
and on ps3 you lag from fps! Not the game lag, they din´t even took their time to make the ps3 version at least
decent enough to play it and enjoy it
So if they make the ps4 garbage and the Xbox one better
I swear ill´l never buy another cod ever again I had it from one whole console generation of unfairness
so if they do it they better start forgetting about my money, because is going to bf series , because of now they are doing a better job at optimizing the game for ps3 and Xbox than Activision

-------
Just My opinion

Well only time will tell, every game is obviously supposed to look noticeably better on PS4, if the PS4 version doesn't have texture, shadow and lightning improvements you can already tell they're doing it on purpose, if that's the case the game on PS4 is purposely downscaled because of how bad xbox GPU is, and like the guy above said it's only cod, plus cod is probably the only developer making a game that's easier to make on PS4 on the xbox one first because they're lazy developers and must always choose xbox because of the stupid partnership they have, the good news is expect every other developer to use PS4's full potential and make games stand out more on the PS4 for obvious reasons.
Last edited by xShadow ; 05-24-2013 at 02:54 AM.
05-24-2013, 03:26 AM #4
socia
Gym leader
its COD 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 all wrapped up in 1 game.... the fish move out of your way and the dog humps your leg now. save your money and get better games.
Kazuo Hirai should tell IW to fu@k off a not sell the new COD. tell them M$ can keep their POS game for their new XtortionBox.
05-24-2013, 03:37 AM #5
killer14kk
Bounty hunter
theres actually a real reason for this to happen the problem is the custom gpu or cpu watever of the ps3 is really complicated thats why that ha[ppens its harder for them to make stuff for ps3 but the ps4 is not gonna use a custom chip its gonna use something every developer knows how to use
05-30-2013, 03:59 PM #6
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
I can honestly say ive never had any CoD lag or freeze my ps3, either of them. Fallout however is a different story.
05-30-2013, 07:08 PM #7
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
As someone said above, who cares, it's COD.
05-30-2013, 07:44 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Fanboy wars would be fun to watch.
05-30-2013, 07:55 PM #9
Again it is only cod who cares, its always the same old shit, and ps3 freeze? Lag? Never had either on my ps3 really didnt know it was that bad!?
05-30-2013, 07:55 PM #10
i have played every cod the only one worth the time is cod 4 MW and i am not goin to lie cod 5 waw was amazin to but every cod after tht sucks battlefield i was late playin i played the demo of the first bbc game then i got bbc2 like 2 months before bf3 come out and i love the battlefield games they r amazin i cant wait for bf4 i am still goin to get cod g but if its the same i will stop playin cod bc it is not fun the only good thing abt cod is killin the little kids haha but bf is for real players. and the only reason cod is so big is bc of cod 4 MW, and cod 5 WAW w/ zombies the only 2 games tht was enjoyable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo