06-24-2013, 09:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will Sony just not allow any other user's gamesave to be used on the other PS4, and also future plans of jailbreak, are they going to make it jailbreak proof even with using chips, etc. I think still though that there will be a some type of jailbreak that someone will figure out but i believe that PS4 is going to be completely new with features and the way its played, what do you guys think?

The following 3 users groaned at BASEBALL1001 for this awful post:

Egg_Shen, gringo96, xLew--
06-24-2013, 09:38 PM #2
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
lalalalalala this is like one of the main topics in this section.
06-24-2013, 09:47 PM #3
Well still something to talk about....
06-24-2013, 09:56 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by BASEBALL1001 View Post
Will Sony just not allow any other user's gamesave to be used on the other PS4, and also future plans of jailbreak, are they going to make it jailbreak proof even with using chips, etc. I think still though that there will be a some type of jailbreak that someone will figure out but i believe that PS4 is going to be completely new with features and the way its played, what do you guys think?

Ban jailbreak users same policy as now.
Gamesaves same policy as now allowed.
Somebody going to work out how to do it but won't be for a couple of years.

With PSN being behind a paywall it going to be tougher to avoid bans XBL is harsher compared to PS3 with bans. It won't be the wild west again that for sure.
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM #5
Agreed but trophies will probably a little different than PS3 though.
06-24-2013, 11:34 PM #6
Jango
I love my kitteh
We will have to wait to find out
06-24-2013, 11:41 PM #7
:hitman: thats true very true
06-24-2013, 11:51 PM #8
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
ovb devs and hackers will look at the ps4 and see what sony have put into it and what could be made on it etc, i mean sony will make mistakes in there firmware for the ps4 of course people will look at the software and take information and do research etc but i think sony will keep it looked down and hard to figure things out how ever when the ps4 is out i do believe that more ps3 research will be given out to us once the ps4 is out. I know that 3 teams and 1 hacker are going to look at the ps4.
06-24-2013, 11:56 PM #9
GeoHot cant do anything anymore because he got in trouble with sony, but im sure there are going to be more hackers but they wont give it out so they will not get banned.
06-25-2013, 03:37 AM #10
Lol there will be no jailbreak for ps4 !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo