11-08-2013, 04:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Things just keep getting better and better!

Sony has announced that they will be including the following within every single PS4 box.

- $10 credit to use within the PlayStation Store
- 30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
- 30-day free Music Unlimited free trial

UPDATE:

UK Pre-orders of the PS4 includes a 14 day PS+ trial.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Inferno_Ace ; 11-09-2013 at 02:41 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

BumGamer, Cryptic, Fatpabs, GlitchyEel, Isaac Clarke, Jerry_, NJN, Porter_Justice, RADDY1993, Scrwey30x--, SeanVII, xShadow
11-08-2013, 04:10 PM #2
Cesei
Banned
Its good to see that their not being greedy as usual & for a change they are actually caring about their customers.
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-08-2013 at 04:31 PM.
11-08-2013, 04:37 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Would this be world wide?
11-08-2013, 04:41 PM #4
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Would this be world wide?

Only US & Canada.

But, this is a week before our launch date, so most likely a week before the 29th, EU will get the promotion as well.

Not guaranteed, but most likely. Smile
11-08-2013, 05:27 PM #5
XBOXdontbuyONE
Pokemon Trainer
Omg that is awesome Happy
11-08-2013, 07:06 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ace View Post
Only US & Canada.

But, this is a week before our launch date, so most likely a week before the 29th, EU will get the promotion as well.

Not guaranteed, but most likely. Smile

Doubt it, eu/UK always get fucked over on stuff like this. Most we'll probably get is a month trial of ps+ and maybe music unlimited as they are subscription based and could lead to sales, where as a wallet top doesn't really secure anything.

Would be nice though if we actually got a £10 top up too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-08-2013, 07:21 PM #7
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
Its good to see that their not being greedy as usual & for a change they are actually caring about their customers.

Well, Sony was never greedy with their sales so i honestly dont know what you mean by that statement. It's just an ordinary propose to say that they are in the matter of ignorance. (Not saying you are ignorant but the statement.) On the other hand; Microsoft are some greedy bastards.

The following user thanked BumGamer for this useful post:

Jerry_
11-08-2013, 07:29 PM #8
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
This is good PR and business planning by Sony, something it's competitors seem to be lacking at the moment.

I Must take my hat off to Sony, so far i have been hugely impressed by it's way of doing marketing, and the way they actually handled all the nextgen hype, by looking and listening to it's customers.

Fair play to Sony.
11-08-2013, 08:12 PM #9
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Good move for Sony. I can purchase like 2 months of PS plus.
11-08-2013, 08:16 PM #10
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Nice! That means my upgrade from the PS3 BF4 to the PS4 version is basically free.

Edit: I just got on PSN and noticed I got $10 from PSN... BF4 paid for the upgrade..

Man this shitty week is turning around!
Last edited by Kidd Cold ; 11-08-2013 at 08:24 PM.

The following user thanked Kidd Cold for this useful post:

Porter_Justice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo