11-15-2013, 05:35 PM #1
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i used my ps plus codes last night they worked, told me i had to enter credit card info i did, it froze and now it didnt give me my ps plus and it says my code is already used or invalid Not Happy or Sad i have entered it 3 times, what do i do now. error code is e-8200012f some people have the same problem as i
Last edited by WINNERS_CIRCLE24 ; 11-15-2013 at 05:38 PM.
11-15-2013, 05:44 PM #2
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
try redeem it on here: You must login or register to view this content.
11-15-2013, 05:48 PM #3
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
try redeem it on here: You must login or register to view this content.

where do i go after that? i went to redeem prepaid card/ promotional code and got this after i entered it. This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC
11-15-2013, 05:54 PM #4
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by CIRCLE24 View Post
where do i go after that? i went to redeem prepaid card/ promotional code and got this after i entered it. This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC

oh thats right, ps+ cant be redeemed on there
maybe try redeem it on PS3
11-15-2013, 05:59 PM #5
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
oh thats right, ps+ cant be redeemed on there
maybe try redeem it on PS3

ill try ps3 after this, one of my pl plus codes worked last night, the other two now do not work.
11-15-2013, 06:30 PM #6
Hickey
League Champion
ill try ps3 after this, one of my pl plus codes worked last night, the other two now do not work.

One ? If I'm correct you can't stack ps plus that's why you can't redeem 30 days exc if you already have plus
11-15-2013, 07:28 PM #7
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Hickey View Post
One ? If I'm correct you can't stack ps plus that's why you can't redeem 30 days exc if you already have plus

for real? cause i just tried on ps3 and it wouldnt let me, if i knew that i wouldnt have entered the 7 day i would of entered the 30 day lol
11-15-2013, 08:27 PM #8
Hickey
League Champion
for real? cause i just tried on ps3 and it wouldnt let me, if i knew that i wouldnt have entered the 7 day i would of entered the 30 day lol

Yh you can't stack ps plus, that's why if I have ps plus I can't buy the £5 month one atm as I have plus, they don't let you stack
11-15-2013, 08:35 PM #9
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
The one i purchased separately worked but not the one i was given free didnt
11-15-2013, 09:03 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
okay so i used my ps plus codes last night they worked, told me i had to enter credit card info i did, it froze and now it didnt give me my ps plus and it says my code is already used or invalid Not Happy or Sad i have entered it 3 times, what do i do now. error code is e-8200012f some people have the same problem as i

if its the free trial you got with the console, it will only work for new users, if youve had ps+ or trialled it before then it wont work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo