11-16-2013, 08:11 PM #1
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I saw someone post a thread about their ps4 overheating so I didn't want to take any chances so I put my $12 laptop cooling pad under my ps4 and plugged it in...It's amazing Happy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28055[/ATTACH]

The following 4 users say thank you to King Sosa for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke, itsallornone1, Mr Nice, Porter_Justice
11-16-2013, 08:28 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I have my PS4 on most of the time... It doesn't really overheat. Idk if it's my room that is cold or it's like that.
11-16-2013, 08:39 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
I have my PS4 on most of the time... It doesn't really overheat. Idk if it's my room that is cold or it's like that.

Mine was only a little warm but I didn't want to take any chances lol
11-16-2013, 08:48 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by King
Well I saw someone post a thread about their ps4 overheating so I didn't want to take any chances so I put my $12 laptop cooling pad under my ps4 and plugged it in...It's amazing Happy

ill be keeping mine at the bottom on my tv unit, with a window open slightly to allow a constant flow of air through my room, just like i did with ps3 (the day i never and i played gta iv for 24+ hours i got rlod).

im skeptical that these fan things actually work, they probably do more harm then good. the ones on the ps3 used to blow cold air into the ps3 while the hot air was coming out from the ps3 internal fans & to me that just seems like worse ventilation lol!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

DrinkinMyStella
11-17-2013, 10:45 AM #5
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to moinsher for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Isaac Clarke
11-17-2013, 03:44 PM #6
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
were you get that I will get one too
Mine was only a little warm but I didn't want to take any chances lol
11-17-2013, 03:47 PM #7
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
how does it work exactly?

I thought there were no air vents underneath the ps4 so how does it keep it cool?

I may get one when my ps4 lands on the 29th

Well I saw someone post a thread about their ps4 overheating so I didn't want to take any chances so I put my $12 laptop cooling pad under my ps4 and plugged it in...It's amazing Happy

11-17-2013, 03:56 PM #8
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
what I Did too but with the ps4 I am taking no chances
Originally posted by moinsher View Post
What I did with my PS3 was use four bottle caps, one on each corner. Seemed to work I think.

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.
11-17-2013, 07:46 PM #9
I did the same thing you did. I've been chatting with friends and he swears that his PS4 has problems. Games constantly crashing, his console hard locking on him, as well as his PS4 feeling "A little too hot." Hearing all this from him I figured it can't do any harm to help give it some extra cool air.
11-17-2013, 07:55 PM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
You don't want a blower that blows air into the system. You want one that sucks the air from the inside, to the outside. DEFENDER fans seem to be the most proficient.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo