11-21-2013, 10:22 AM #1
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instructions for:
PX4 (includes PS4 Chat Cable)
PX51/XP510/Phantom (Mobile Adapter Cable - Requires firmware update: click here)
PX5/XP500/Tango/Delta/X41/X42/XP400/X-Ray (PS4 Chat Cable required: click here)

1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port.
2. Select “Digital Out” (OPTICAL).
3. Select ONLY “Dolby Digital 5.1ch”.
4. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
5. Select “Chat Audio”.
6. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Audio Format (Priority).
7. Select “Bitstream (Dolby)”.
If your chat volume is either too loud or too soft:
• Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Headsets and Headphones > Volume Control (Headphones) and change the audio level to your liking.

P4C
1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
2. Select “Chat Audio”.
• Go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Headsets and Headphones > Volume Control (Headphones) and change the audio level to your liking.

DP11/DPX21
1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port.
4. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
5. Select “Chat Audio”.
6. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Audio Format (Priority).

PX21, P11, PLa, Kilo, Foxtrot, PX22, Spectre, Shadow, Marvel
1. Connect the Headset to a USB port on the PS4.
2. Connect the Headset to a Headphone jack or Red and White 'Audio Out' outputs on the back of your TV with the RCA splitter cable. NOTE: This is necessary for game audio.
1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port
2. Select “HDMI Out”
3. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
4. Select “Chat Audio”.
5. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Audio Format(Priority)
6. Select “Linear PCM”

PX3, X12, X11, XL1, X32, XP300 (PS4 Chat Cable)
1. Connect the Headset to a Headphone jack or Red and White "Audio Out" outputs on the back of your TV with the RCA splitter cable. NOTE: This is necessary for game audio.
2. Connect the 2.5mm end of the PS4 Chat Cable to the Xbox 360 Talkback Cable Jack. Then connect the 3.5mm end of the PS4 Chat Cable to the PS4 Controller.
3. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port
4. Select “HDMI Out”
5. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound> Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones
6. Select “Chat Audio”
7. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound> Audio Output Settings > Audio Format(Priority)
8. Select “Linear PCM”

Source You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DrinkinMyStella ; 11-21-2013 at 10:29 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

jedt, KipLaird, RADDY1993, xLew--
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM #2
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
Instructions for:

Excellent work mate.
Seems like it will be very easy to hook up my PX3s to the new console next week!
11-21-2013, 10:54 AM #3
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
i didnt realise how many are compatable and how easy it is.
11-21-2013, 11:08 AM #4
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Im using a DSS2 for my PX21's as it will give me surround sound. I managed to get one for £20 on ebay.
11-21-2013, 11:16 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Instructions for:
PX4 (includes PS4 Chat Cable)
PX51/XP510/Phantom (Mobile Adapter Cable - Requires firmware update: click here)
PX5/XP500/Tango/Delta/X41/X42/XP400/X-Ray (PS4 Chat Cable required: click here)

5. Select “Chat Audio”.

P4C
1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
2. Select “Chat Audio”.

DP11/DPX21
5. Select “Chat Audio”.

PX21, P11, PLa, Kilo, Foxtrot, PX22, Spectre, Shadow, Marvel
1. Connect the Headset to a USB port on the PS4.
2. Connect the Headset to a Headphone jack or Red and White 'Audio Out' outputs on the back of your TV with the RCA splitter cable. NOTE: This is necessary for game audio.
1. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port
2. Select “HDMI Out”
3. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones.
4. Select “Chat Audio”.
5. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Audio Format(Priority)
6. Select “Linear PCM”

PX3, X12, X11, XL1, X32, XP300 (PS4 Chat Cable)
1. Connect the Headset to a Headphone jack or Red and White "Audio Out" outputs on the back of your TV with the RCA splitter cable. NOTE: This is necessary for game audio.
2. Connect the 2.5mm end of the PS4 Chat Cable to the Xbox 360 Talkback Cable Jack. Then connect the 3.5mm end of the PS4 Chat Cable to the PS4 Controller.
3. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port
4. Select “HDMI Out”
5. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound> Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones
6. Select “Chat Audio”
7. Go to Settings > Screen and Sound> Audio Output Settings > Audio Format(Priority)
8. Select “Linear PCM”

Source You must login or register to view this content.

Links are down mate Winky Winky this will come in handy when setting mine up.
11-21-2013, 12:10 PM #6
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
I'm gona get the xp300 only £100

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.
11-21-2013, 12:18 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff

arent the xp series the xbox side of the headset range, specially with the green colours. i assumed the p series are playstation also with the colour coded colours?
11-21-2013, 12:19 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff

i paid £100 for my px5's take a look on amazon.

perfect headset btw, wireless 7.1 surround, 8 programable presets, link to your phone/laptop etc to take calls in game while hearing the game and also ingame music while gaming and chatting still.

such a underated headset. its done me proved for like 2-3 years
11-21-2013, 12:23 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff

You must login or register to view this content.

take a look

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

DrinkinMyStella
11-21-2013, 12:34 PM #10
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xLew
arent the xp series the xbox side of the headset range, specially with the green colours. i assumed the p series are playstation also with the colour coded colours?

It says it's xbox and ps3/4 compatible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo