04-05-2014, 08:53 PM #1
divybc
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So something similar was done like this over in the XBone section and some people left their opinion so I thought well this is predominately a PS forum so why not ask.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best how happy are you with your purchase so far?

Also are you looking forward to future improvements?

Lastly your overall thoughts of this system so far?

Me personally I'm at around 8 on the scale. It was a pretty shaky start but I'm happy about the next update that I can record with my Elgato and also how my systems runs. The reason I'm not quite at 9/10 yet is simply because there is that odd maintenance that you can supposedly play on but you receive this "PS+ is requires to play online, other than that I'm great!

Thanks for any comments.

The following 4 users say thank you to divybc for this useful post:

AgentJon, Isaac Clarke, network10, Turk_Warrior
04-05-2014, 08:58 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I'll give it a 7 since not that games came out which I haven't used my PS4 for a while and there isn't much features implemented yet on the PS4. I do like the graphics and how fast the PS4 is, but I really am focusing on playing games rather than just there for the graphics and such.

The following 4 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

divybc, Isaac Clarke, Jaytech, network10
04-05-2014, 10:56 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
As of right now I give it a 5, it has honestly bored me. I should have waited for more games before I purchased it.

The following user thanked Dan for this useful post:

divybc
04-06-2014, 12:21 AM #4
Id give it a 6 .... After the summer holidays when my games are coming out !!!

The following user thanked Scullzyy for this useful post:

divybc
04-06-2014, 01:41 AM #5
8 every thing i imagined it to be was there lol :p but i give it an 8 because i legitly just got back from fedex so i can ship my ps4 for service because of the blue light of death

The following user thanked nathanleagan123 for this useful post:

divybc
04-06-2014, 01:44 PM #6
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
3/10 its shit controllers rubbers fell off and but in the end got it to play legit gaming until hacked again

The following user thanked Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

divybc
04-06-2014, 02:04 PM #7
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
3/10 its shit controllers rubbers fell off and but in the end got it to play legit gaming until hacked again

You do bring a good point the rubber is ripping from my analog! Apart from that I'm still very happy.

Thanks for some of the ratings guys!
04-06-2014, 02:19 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
8/10 at the moment, once the FW updates start adding more things that everyone wants then it'll be a much better place, but considering i had ps3 at launch and how much it changed up until this day, i know its not going to be long before we start seeing a few big changes and i know not to rush through all my games, while as its only 6 months in its still very early days considering the console will last 6+ more years before we even see anything else.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

divybc, network10
04-06-2014, 02:26 PM #9
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I'd say 8/10. I only play ghost and killzone but they are amazing looking with the graphics and the renders. But I took 2 points off because of the controller not working for ps3(fully functional[lol]), and another one because of that weird long as boot and if it hasn't been FULLY powered off then on it will lag like fucking shit until you power cycle it again.

Other than that it's a great machine. Needs lots more games though
04-06-2014, 02:39 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
and another one because of that weird long as boot and if it hasn't been FULLY powered off then on it will lag like fucking shit until you power cycle it again.

Other than that it's a great machine. Needs lots more games though

Must just be you mate, doesnt happen with all the ps4's ive been on? maybe get that checked out.

try safe mode and rebuild database, or if you havent got much on your hdd, then initailise and reinstal the system software with the new hdd file (usually 800mb+ or so)

might even fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo