07-12-2010, 07:06 PM #1
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is his thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

I was in the lobby, him and his friends killed me many times. When it was FINALLY my go (My go had been skipped twice for no reason ) they let me have 12 kills and then called in a harrier and it killed me.

He then left the lobby and deleted me from his friends list, he won't reply ANY of my messages.

Please help!

EDIT: I just tried to add him again and he declined it.
07-13-2010, 05:33 AM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
He has 24 hours to reply.
07-13-2010, 06:21 AM #3
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Whats with the free for all on posting in disputes.

Its not allowed, the Accuser and the Accused only please to post in here.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

schaffinosx
07-13-2010, 11:30 PM #4
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by billionk View Post
Here is his thread:

I was in the lobby, him and his friends killed me many times. When it was FINALLY my go (My go had been skipped twice for no reason ) they let me have 12 kills and then called in a harrier and it killed me.

He then left the lobby and deleted me from his friends list, he won't reply ANY of my messages.

Please help!

EDIT: I just tried to add him again and he declined it.

dude i quit the whole thing. and it wasnt your turn to go because it cleary said in my post it wasnt the persons turn until the proceding person gets the emblem. i didnt. it was 2 matches and i quit because nobody knew how to lock the lobby even though i told them and i was getting swamped with requests and spammed. ok? i am trustworthy, ask famous-waiiz. ok, trust me i havent boosted after i deleted every1. also u got 29 kills in 1 of the matches anway. ALSO the boosting lobby u were in was with my friends in real life and had nothing to do with NGU. honestly i didnt even do one lobby with at least 2 ppl with NGU. k?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
Whats with the free for all on posting in disputes.

Its not allowed, the Accuser and the Accused only please to post in here.

i replyed k? i didnt scam him

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by The
i had a feeling he would scam. he was a demanding a bossy dude

who r u. half the people who added me i didnt even boost with becuz there was only 2 games
Last edited by 8======D---- ; 07-13-2010 at 11:32 PM.
07-14-2010, 02:41 PM #5
shiver
chaos personified
Stop posting in infractions if you are not the accused, accuser, or a mod.
07-15-2010, 08:03 PM #6
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Nick789 View Post
dude i quit the whole thing. and it wasnt your turn to go because it cleary said in my post it wasnt the persons turn until the proceding person gets the emblem. i didnt. it was 2 matches and i quit because nobody knew how to lock the lobby even though i told them and i was getting swamped with requests and spammed. ok? i am trustworthy, ask famous-waiiz. ok, trust me i havent boosted after i deleted every1. also u got 29 kills in 1 of the matches anway. ALSO the boosting lobby u were in was with my friends in real life and had nothing to do with NGU. honestly i didnt even do one lobby with at least 2 ppl with NGU. k?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

i replyed k? i didnt scam him

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

who r u. half the people who added me i didnt even boost with becuz there was only 2 games

what are you talking about, the first game i got I didn't get a kill because somebody else sprayed another guy quickly (I was the only one NOT to get 29 kills) .

Then I left, the next time i got 12 kills after giving about 70 more and the guy called in his harriers cuz he was bored...

Don't lie please.
Last edited by billionk ; 07-15-2010 at 08:19 PM.
07-15-2010, 08:13 PM #7
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
abit harsh:

Somebody who can't even spell is usually a scammer, am I right?

Edit: Also, why havn't u answered as to why you can not re-add me?

Originally posted by albaniankid94 View Post
At Least U got KiLLS

Read the posts above about posting, you are not allowed to post you have nothing to do with this Gasp.
Last edited by billionk ; 07-15-2010 at 08:21 PM.
07-16-2010, 02:08 PM #8
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
dude ur lieing. and u have no life if ur upset u got 12 kills and a little more deaths dude. wow ur sad

i dont want to re add u. i only added u to boost and i cancelled the whole thing. i dont add random people

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

also i wasnt the 1 who ended the game. that was my other friend so it wasnt even my fault. sum people are just stupid

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

and u r a fail. everybody whos not a mod that has posted in here has been on my side
07-16-2010, 02:34 PM #9
Alright, you guys have been warned multiple times NOT to post in other user's disputes, the next person other than Nick789, billionk, or a moderator WILL be infracted.
You guys have been warned multiple times in this thread, let alone in Garf's stickied thread. Enough is enough.
07-16-2010, 03:03 PM #10
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Nick789 View Post
dude ur lieing. and u have no life if ur upset u got 12 kills and a little more deaths dude. wow ur sad

i dont want to re add u. i only added u to boost and i cancelled the whole thing. i dont add random people

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

also i wasnt the 1 who ended the game. that was my other friend so it wasnt even my fault. sum people are just stupid

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

and u r a fail. everybody whos not a mod that has posted in here has been on my side

1. Why didn't u tell me

2. Why not give me the kills back?

Originally posted by another user

So.. the people that RUN the site aren't on your side?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo