07-18-2010, 07:55 PM #1
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UPDATE
HE IS GOING TO MAKE ME A NEW AVATAR
THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED

I have bought an avatar which the codes are:-

You must login or register to view this content.

And the codes wont work i tried every possible way but had no luck, i asked an admin they didnt even know what to do koz they should work but they dont.

I followed the admin as he told me to post it on help forum and i did but had no luck

I asked the person who did the avatar, he sent the files again but the files wont work. On his post it says if u dont like the avatar or signature then u still have to pay half price which is ok with me but he wont refund me and keeps on ignoring me too. On top of all this his blaming me for his mistake what a joke.

This is his post

All i want is my refund now i dont need his avatar that doesnt even work.
Last edited by SoLDieRDaP ; 07-18-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: PROBLEM SOLVED
07-18-2010, 07:59 PM #2
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Just a tip they didn't work for me either upload them to tiny pic.com. Then the way bottom I think is the one that works hope this helps
07-18-2010, 07:59 PM #3
Naruto
Dark Knight
Hmm I bought a sig from him about 2 hours ago but he still hasn't replied either. Hmm Maybe he has alot of peoples's sigs to work on. I still don't have my sig yet.
07-18-2010, 08:01 PM #4
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Ranger he already has his but he can't get it to work
07-18-2010, 08:07 PM #5
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
thats right he might be very busy as he has a lot in his hand, which i do understand but now i dont want the avatar and all i want is my refund. But he wont reply any more, also on his post it says if u dont like it it will still cost the half price which am happy to get a refund of at least the half amount that he promised.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dopeys
Just a tip they didn't work for me either upload them to tiny pic.com. Then the way bottom I think is the one that works hope this helps

I did it my self i have an account on tinypic and tried uploading it through my account still the damn avatar is givin me two errors 1 INVALID CODE and the 2nd REMOTE FILE IS TOO LONG. dont know what else i can do
07-18-2010, 08:17 PM #6
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
Idk man good luck
07-18-2010, 10:20 PM #7
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Naruto
Hmm I bought a sig from him about 2 hours ago but he still hasn't replied either. Hmm Maybe he has alot of peoples's sigs to work on. I still don't have my sig yet.

yes he does, he's very busy

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
thats right he might be very busy as he has a lot in his hand, which i do understand but now i dont want the avatar and all i want is my refund. But he wont reply any more, also on his post it says if u dont like it it will still cost the half price which am happy to get a refund of at least the half amount that he promised.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I did it my self i have an account on tinypic and tried uploading it through my account still the damn avatar is givin me two errors 1 INVALID CODE and the 2nd REMOTE FILE IS TOO LONG. dont know what else i can do

well you shouldn't of asked for the avatar in the first place. thats my advice just think things throughWinky Winky
07-18-2010, 10:33 PM #8
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by va
dude i am so irritated about you. Just take your vbux and don't come to me again. If you want a avatar go find one up your ass. I told you i was busy and i wasn't going to help you atm.

read your pm

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by vxr View Post
yes he does, he's very busy

---------- post added at 05:20 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:19 pm ----------

well you shouldn't of asked for the avatar in the first place. Thats my advice just think things throughWinky Winky

problem is resolved

but this guy is not trustful
07-18-2010, 10:35 PM #9
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
read your pm

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

problem is resolved

but this guy is not trustful

Ok i'm glad to hear that.. + that is your opinion, others might not see it that way Smile
07-18-2010, 10:44 PM #10
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by VxR View Post
Ok i'm glad to hear that.. + that is your opinion, others might not see it that way Smile

Trust me he tried scamming me twice this was the second time and i had to file a report or he would of got away with it and if he was so busy then y answer some of my messages and some ignored come on am not a kid am 28 yrs old no need to act in that way he should of being honest and said am busy leave now. like i wont understand but i respect yr point of view and others including his.

thanks again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo