08-11-2010, 07:53 PM #1
The Hundreds
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , I Have Recently Been Scammed By Twiisty ... He Had An Shop Open For Accounts Or Called 'Quick Buy' , There Was An Account On There Called II-CoDM4JiC-LL , I Put An Offer For 100K , I Sent Him The vBux ... After that a Few Days Had Been Passed And The Account The I Put An Offer To Hand't Been Sold SO I Thought I Pretty Much Had The Account ..... But I Didn't So I Asked If I Could Have The vBux Back And he Said Yeah , So After that He Said He Had to Go And Then He Never Gave Back My vBux Back Or Sent Me a Message For The Info , Is It Ohhk If I Could Get a Refund or Something ?

Me Giving Him The 100K vBux

You must login or register to view this content.

His Profile ..
Last edited by The Hundreds ; 08-11-2010 at 08:25 PM.
08-11-2010, 07:59 PM #2
Originally posted by iiLeGeNDz View Post
Hello , I Have Recently Been Scammed By Twiisty ... He Had An Shop Open For Accounts Or Called 'Quick Buy' , There Was An Account On There Called II-CoDM4JiC-LL , I Put An Offer For 100K , I Sent Him The vBux ... After that a Few Days Had Been Passed And The Account The I Put An Offer To Hand't Been Sold SO I Thought I Pretty Much Had The Account ..... But I Didn't So I Asked If I Could Have The vBux Back And he Said Yeah , So After that He Said He Had to Go And Then He Never Gave Back My vBux Back Or Sent Me a Message For The Info , Is It Ohhk If I Could Get a Refund or Something ?

i put the account on hold the account was 150k vbux for sale

and you put 100k down on it

so you owe me 50k vbux still then its yours

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

and this wasnt recently its been over 1 1/2 months now lullz
08-11-2010, 08:08 PM #3
The Hundreds
Are you high?
erm , i said i wanted my vBux Back lol .

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

you never gave it back .

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

we were talking in the shoutbox ... i asked for my vBux Back , all of a sudden you had to go , then i never recived my vBux back ....

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

any thoughts on that ?
08-11-2010, 08:19 PM #4
The Hundreds
Are you high?
and yet , he still doesn't have enough to refund me
08-11-2010, 08:50 PM #5
the messages actually say you still owe 50k vbux

never said anything about you saying give me back vbux
08-11-2010, 11:17 PM #6
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Mirrage
the messages actually say you still owe 50k vbux

never said anything about you saying give me back vbux

that was in the chatbox , stop trying to get away with this =.="

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

you know i asked for it back .
08-11-2010, 11:27 PM #7
Originally posted by iiLeGeNDz View Post
that was in the chatbox , stop trying to get away with this =.="

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

you know i asked for it back .

you never aks nothing back you were ke give me the account now and i was like you never fully bought it

iyuo never said anything about vbux
08-11-2010, 11:30 PM #8
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Mirrage
you never aks nothing back you were ke give me the account now and i was like you never fully bought it

iyuo never said anything about vbux

ugh , no , we were in the chatbox i asked for it back .. all of a sudden you had to go .. then you changed your name and shit ... YOU DIDN'T GIVE SHIT BACK .
08-12-2010, 12:59 AM #9
Paul
Edwards
Next person to post here that is NOT a Moderator, iilegendz or Twiiisty is going to be keelhauled.
08-12-2010, 04:18 AM #10
i am twiisty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo