08-22-2010, 02:57 PM #1
e0tL Mods
Trustworthy Level:1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:CRF325
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:#
e0tL Mods
you allready joined this lobby or i would. i will do your friend for $8 sence you paid 10 for you

* View Full
* Collapse

#
CRF325
Today 10:38 AM Expand
CRF325
well then will you do it for a friend of mine? I paid for a service and it didnt get done. I stayed on last nite till 1145 tried to play several matches,, couldnt do anything. I would just walk through stuff float to the sky,,,etc. at least do his in my place. thanx

* View Full
* Collapse

#
e0tL Mods
Today 10:31 AM Expand
e0tL Mods
im not refunding you after joining the lobby your refund becomes void

* View Full
* Collapse

#
CRF325
Today 10:30 AM Expand
CRF325
I would like to just get a refund . I already had it fixed. and for free. sorry and thanx for your help.

* View Full
* Collapse

#
e0tL Mods
Today 09:29 AM Expand
e0tL Mods
its one for 10. and yes i can fix it post your gt here

* View Full
* Collapse

When did this happen:lastnight

How did you purchase:he purchased last night

How much?:$10 usd

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?****
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- that he got into a free lobby and he has already joined mine. now he wants his money back we got banned when he was like 7th and i told him he could join tonight but instead he wanted his friend in for his place i said no. he disputed on paypal

Other comments:
08-22-2010, 03:06 PM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user.

Can you provide pictures of the paypal dispute?
08-22-2010, 04:26 PM #3
CRF325
Save Point
Say whatever you like. I paid for something i did not get. You or whoever was running your so called lobby signed off never communicated with the several people that where left wondering what was going on. I had paid other member to mod both of my gt. Which he did 1 rite away and with out me being in a lobby. But he was not able to do second gt rite away. My son was bummed so i did what another dad would do and tried to make him happy. What i should have done is just wait for other member to take care of which he did. Shame on me. Props off to ngu verified and legit am$taff modder.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Scammer i am not....paid for both sets of mods. Unhappy i am with e0tlmods. Does not communicate well in his lobbies and i read the thread several times on your mod lobby it does say pay for 1 get second free. I am done. Kick me ban me do whatever u need to do. The scammer is u false advertisement.
08-22-2010, 04:31 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by CRF325 View Post
Say whatever you like. I paid for something i did not get. You or whoever was running your so called lobby signed off never communicated with the several people that where left wondering what was going on. I had paid other member to mod both of my gt. Which he did 1 rite away and with out me being in a lobby. But he was not able to do second gt rite away. My son was bummed so i did what another dad would do and tried to make him happy. What i should have done is just wait for other member to take care of which he did. Shame on me. Props off to ngu verified and legit am$taff modder.

The users Key vault (JTAG) was banned, that's why you didn't get re-invited to the lobby. e0tL Mods said he would invite you for today's lobby.
08-22-2010, 04:37 PM #5
CRF325
Save Point
He should have relayed that last nite. I was on his friends list a real simple message to me or something. Like i said i am done with it. I am on here just to try and help out my kids. Not to cause me grief. I do know now who not to trust in the future.
08-22-2010, 04:44 PM #6
l33t j0rd4n
Is it because I'm 1337
Dude. The keyvault got banned. He couldn't contact you..
08-22-2010, 05:15 PM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by CRF325 View Post
He should have relayed that last nite. I was on his friends list a real simple message to me or something. Like i said i am done with it. I am on here just to try and help out my kids. Not to cause me grief. I do know now who not to trust in the future.

JTAG + Gamertag gets banned. If you had came on NGU and sent him a PM, I'm sure he could have told you what happened.
08-22-2010, 07:54 PM #8
CRF325
Save Point
Oh well done with it all. Lesson learned wont make the same mistake twice.
08-22-2010, 08:24 PM #9
Dispute resolved, thread closed.

The following 2 users say thank you to DaenerysTargy for this useful post:

+Sfx Krush, e0tL Mods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo