09-04-2010, 10:32 AM #1
i Ozzy i
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); scammer NGU Name: TrigaH4ppy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i will give you my NGU and PSN details and you can look at my PMs on ngu and Look at my system activation on PSN!

When did this happen: yesterday

How did you purchase: my mw2 map pack 1 & 2

How much?: above ^^^^^

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope wont reply to my PMs
If yes, What did they say?:- above ^^^^

Other comments:Okay well he made this thread You must login or register to view this content. and i was like okay can you get mw2, cod5 and littlebigplanet platnuim please he was like okay if you let me gameshare your mw2 map packs 1 & 2 you will be top of list i was like okay then so he said i will start to day as in yesterday! I gave him details he said log back on tomorrow meaning today about 1GMT and your plats will be done i said ive got 5 people alreasy active on my maps though he went mental and was swearing at me so he said do this go account management and go ps3 system and click deavtivate so i did i went on today and say i had no platnuims no new throphys nothing so i was like okay he hasnt started yet so i went and click activate on ps3 system thing and it said you cannot do this because its already activate on 5 other ps3 systems i was like you barstard scammed me so here we are i either wont my maps back or that ****er to be banned and be shat on!!!
Last edited by i Ozzy i ; 09-04-2010 at 10:41 AM.
09-04-2010, 10:45 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
09-04-2010, 04:34 PM #3
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
WHAT THE F*CK, i wil not scamm any one, i have not taken his acount, or changed any details, i will not be accused of something i havnt done, it is simple, i have too many people asking me to hack trophies for them.....why am i being accused, i have not tkaen anything of him, he gave me details to hack trophies and that is what i am doing, every one needs to calm down

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

also i think that the hole complaint is a bit outragous, cuz i have not scammed anything off of him and never intended to, all i was going to do was hack his trophys, which i am hving some trouble with the ones he asked for, and so it is taking a bit longer than he planned, also he is getting pi*sed that it i have not been able to log on here and reply to tell him that i was having problems, i need every one to know, i will never scam anyone on NGU and never will, i love this site too much to be banned from it now, so stop with the accusations, this guy is over reacting, and i am sure i can sort it out

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

The whole thing makes me sick!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

also the thread was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-04-2010, 04:41 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by TrigaH4ppy View Post
WHAT THE F*CK, i wil not scamm any one, i have not taken his acount, or changed any details, i will not be accused of something i havnt done, it is simple, i have too many people asking me to hack trophies for them.....why am i being accused, i have not tkaen anything of him, he gave me details to hack trophies and that is what i am doing, every one needs to calm down

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

also i think that the hole complaint is a bit outragous, cuz i have not scammed anything off of him and never intended to, all i was going to do was hack his trophys, which i am hving some trouble with the ones he asked for, and so it is taking a bit longer than he planned, also he is getting pi*sed that it i have not been able to log on here and reply to tell him that i was having problems, i need every one to know, i will never scam anyone on NGU and never will, i love this site too much to be banned from it now, so stop with the accusations, this guy is over reacting, and i am sure i can sort it out

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

The whole thing makes me sick!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

also the thread was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have one week to do his account.
09-04-2010, 08:17 PM #5
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
got it, will do my best
09-04-2010, 09:15 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Ozzy
scammer NGU Name: TrigaH4ppy
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: i will give you my NGU and PSN details and you can look at my PMs on ngu and Look at my system activation on PSN!

When did this happen: yesterday

How did you purchase: my mw2 map pack 1 & 2

How much?: above ^^^^^

Did you;
- Buy

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nope wont reply to my PMs
If yes, What did they say?:- above ^^^^

Other comments:Okay well he made this thread You must login or register to view this content. and i was like okay can you get mw2, cod5 and littlebigplanet platnuim please he was like okay if you let me gameshare your mw2 map packs 1 & 2 you will be top of list i was like okay then so he said i will start to day as in yesterday! I gave him details he said log back on tomorrow meaning today about 1GMT and your plats will be done i said ive got 5 people alreasy active on my maps though he went mental and was swearing at me so he said do this go account management and go ps3 system and click deavtivate so i did i went on today and say i had no platnuims no new throphys nothing so i was like okay he hasnt started yet so i went and click activate on ps3 system thing and it said you cannot do this because its already activate on 5 other ps3 systems i was like you barstard scammed me so here we are i either wont my maps back or that ****er to be banned and be shat on!!!

If your account hasn't been done by this time next week, message me and I'll re-open this thread.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo