09-06-2010, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know this might be in the wronge section but i just bought a 20$ psn card from a yardsell and i gave it away for a plat and he says its not working so what do i do, im am trying very hard to get on the trusted list, so i dunno if he's lying or telling the truth, wat do i do. im not a scammer or theif. n i would hate to be called 1 also.

can sum1 plz gimmie advice plz thnx in advance
09-07-2010, 03:25 AM #2
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by wildhare View Post
i know this might be in the wronge section but i just bought a 20$ psn card from a yardsell and i gave it away for a plat and he says its not working so what do i do, im am trying very hard to get on the trusted list, so i dunno if he's lying or telling the truth, wat do i do. im not a scammer or theif. n i would hate to be called 1 also.

This is the right section. Could you please use the correct format for reporting a user.

Scammer NGU Name:
Scammer NGU Profile URL:

Proof:

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
09-09-2010, 07:30 PM #3
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by wildhare View Post
i know this might be in the wronge section but i just bought a 20$ psn card from a yardsell and i gave it away for a plat and he says its not working so what do i do, im am trying very hard to get on the trusted list, so i dunno if he's lying or telling the truth, wat do i do. im not a scammer or theif. n i would hate to be called 1 also.

You have 24 hours to use the correct layout, or this dispute will be closed.
09-10-2010, 04:29 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
how did that happen you got one there was it wraped or scrath

Don't post in disputes.
09-11-2010, 08:42 AM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Wrong layout.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.