09-12-2010, 07:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Ouickflash
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
Private Messages
You must login or register to view this content.

Reciepts

When did this happen:4 Weeks Ago

How did you purchase:Cash

How much?:90 Pounds

Did you;
- Buy <--

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- 3 Messages No Repliy

Other comments: I Have Conntacted Him Numerous Time On PSN 1 Reply Out Of 3 Which Said This Aint Miles I Swapped Accounts With Him
Last edited by JonnieOnionRing ; 09-12-2010 at 07:58 AM.
09-12-2010, 08:33 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-12-2010, 10:12 AM #3
Omg you never sent them money, I recived an empty card with no content, Which my brother signed for, Without opening I was shocked to see the card was empty, Ive messaged you Loads of time on psn, The message sent wasn't Ive swapped accounts my friend was on my account at my house. Stop trying to get me banned. You didnt send any money in the card.
09-12-2010, 11:48 AM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Quickflash View Post
Omg you never sent them money, I recived an empty card with no content, Which my brother signed for, Without opening I was shocked to see the card was empty, Ive messaged you Loads of time on psn, The message sent wasn't Ive swapped accounts my friend was on my account at my house. Stop trying to get me banned. You didnt send any money in the card.

Really ?
09-12-2010, 01:17 PM #5
You ****in Loser Look At On Of The Reciepts It Shows I Changes 112.42€ Into 90 Pounds . Look At The Private Messages He Never Text Me Back.
I Text Him Yesterday He Was Online @ 1:22am I Sent The Message @ Like 10pm But He Didnt Text Me Back Because He Didnt Think I'd Do Anything After 4 Weeks. And you cant send register mail if it has no value in the contents you idiot.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Plus Look @ The Post Office Reciept. It Says Value Of Contents £90

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Which The Post Office Person Had To Verify.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Plus Why Would Anyone Send An Empty Card U Idiot

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

PLUS It Got Recieved 30 Days Ago And It Was Only Like 5 Days Ago U Told Me U Havnt Recieved Any Thing. It Was 13th Of August When The Card Was Delivered
09-12-2010, 02:41 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by JonnieOnionRing View Post
You ****in Loser Look At On Of The Reciepts It Shows I Changes 112.42€ Into 90 Pounds . Look At The Private Messages He Never Text Me Back.
I Text Him Yesterday He Was Online @ 1:22am I Sent The Message @ Like 10pm But He Didnt Text Me Back Because He Didnt Think I'd Do Anything After 4 Weeks. And you cant send register mail if it has no value in the contents you idiot.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Plus Look @ The Post Office Reciept. It Says Value Of Contents £90

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Which The Post Office Person Had To Verify.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Plus Why Would Anyone Send An Empty Card U Idiot

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

PLUS It Got Recieved 30 Days Ago And It Was Only Like 5 Days Ago U Told Me U Havnt Recieved Any Thing. It Was 13th Of August When The Card Was Delivered

I believe you 100%. I was just waiting for him to reply, then i could ask why he claimed to have sent it you the item, then later say you can have your £90 back. (In his PM's.)

[/COLOR]
Originally posted by Quickflash View Post

Please reply.
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 09-12-2010 at 02:44 PM.
09-12-2010, 02:42 PM #7
Originally posted by Spartan
I believe you 100%. I was just waiting for him to reply, then i could ask why he claimed to have sent it you the item, then later say you can have your £90 back. (In his PM's.)

Sorry I cant really make sense of the "And also say you could have your £90 back" LoL. Explain?
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 09-12-2010 at 02:44 PM.
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM #8
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by JonnieOnionRing View Post
Sorry I cant really make sense of the "And also say you could have your £90 back" LoL. Explain?

He said you can have your £90 back (From your PM's). Since he said that, it means he has received the money.
09-12-2010, 02:55 PM #9
Ohh yeh sorry about misunderstanding Smile
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM #10
Originally posted by Spartan
He said you can have your £90 back (From your PM's). Since he said that, it means he has received the money.

I sent the Pvr but to thee wrong address it was then sent back, The reason i sent the Pvr was because he showed me the recipets so i beleive he was trusted, Then when the item was returned, I decided to back out of the deal, Beliving he was refunded by the post office

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo