08-09-2013, 12:59 AM #1
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: NGUsoldier
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of duty black ops II Zombies PACK

When did this happen: August 08, 2013

How did i sell: PayPal

How much?: 10 eur

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?: sell
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- yes, i talk to him he just say he pay for my PAYPAL, i go on my Paypal account and dont have nothing from this member. He just try to take my service for free and then he go on Shoutbox saying im Scammer.
Im a member for a long time and i never scam anyone, just do something about this littles kid´s. They are ruining NGU Reputation.

Proof of my Paypal Account: That transaction its from a friend of mine, dont have nothing about that.

You must login or register to view this content.

The message when i understand he want to scam: I said to him i dont have nothing in Paypal and he said:

Then this make me cry :vince::

08-09-2013, 02:05 AM #2
error on my behalf i sent it to wrong E-mail sorry bro my bad :fa: lol shit my bad
08-09-2013, 03:25 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: NGUsoldier
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of duty black ops II Zombies PACK

When did this happen: August 08, 2013

How did i sell: PayPal

How much?: 10 eur

Did you; - Buy? - Sell? - Trade?: sell
Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say?:- yes, i talk to him he just say he pay for my PAYPAL, i go on my Paypal account and dont have nothing from this member. He just try to take my service for free and then he go on Shoutbox saying im Scammer.
Im a member for a long time and i never scam anyone, just do something about this littles kid´s. They are ruining NGU Reputation.

Proof of my Paypal Account: That transaction its from a friend of mine, dont have nothing about that.

The message when i understand he want to scam: I said to him i dont have nothing in Paypal and he said:

Then this make me cry :vince::

If you do any deals by shoutbox PMs please take pictures of the whole thing in case it turns out to be a scam.
We are not dealing with off site disputes the whole deal has to be made on the site. Not going to close this for now due to the fact it looks like a mistake.

Originally posted by NGUsoldier View Post
error on my behalf i sent it to wrong E-mail sorry bro my bad :fa: lol shit my bad

Just to let you know also removed your signature due to the language. If I see anything like that again going to give you an infraction swearing is against forum rules.
Let me know when this is sorted.
08-09-2013, 03:31 PM #4
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Thank you RTS
08-10-2013, 09:11 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Update? Smile
Going to give you 48 hours to reply saying you sent him the money.
08-16-2013, 08:14 PM #6
i sent the money to wrong person
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Update? Smile
Going to give you 48 hours to reply saying you sent him the money.
08-17-2013, 08:26 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
i sent the money to wrong person

Sent it to the right person yet ?
24 hours to do that.
09-03-2013, 11:33 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Has been given an infraction for scamming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo