04-24-2015, 11:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Oldschoolmodz is scamming people for $15.00 he scammed me for it. on one of his you tube channel some people commented that he is also steeling peoples consiles ids n other things people like that shouldn't be allowed to be in places ilke NGU thts wrong. if anyone can help me i just want what i paid for thank u NGU for the support n for allowing me to be a part of NGU Elite have a great day.

Sincerily;bobo52
04-24-2015, 02:54 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by bobo52 View Post
Oldschoolmodz is scamming people for $15.00 he scammed me for it. on one of his you tube channel some people commented that he is also steeling peoples consiles ids n other things people like that shouldn't be allowed to be in places ilke NGU thts wrong. if anyone can help me i just want what i paid for thank u NGU for the support n for allowing me to be a part of NGU Elite have a great day.

Sincerily;bobo52

Please edit your thread using this template You must login or register to view this content.
04-24-2015, 03:06 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by bobo52 View Post
Oldschoolmodz is scamming people for $15.00 he scammed me for it. on one of his you tube channel some people commented that he is also steeling peoples consiles ids n other things people like that shouldn't be allowed to be in places ilke NGU thts wrong. if anyone can help me i just want what i paid for thank u NGU for the support n for allowing me to be a part of NGU Elite have a great day.

Sincerily;bobo52

Unfortunately it seems you bought what you wanted from an impersonator, this is the real user You must login or register to view this content. due to this I have banned the scammer from the site and I strongly suggest you dispute it with Paypal. Sorry for any inconvenience.

To update you on rules, non ELITE users can not sell so do not buy from them, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo