02-10-2012, 12:46 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know your thinking why would i do this? Well if you do you will get my BLUE AND YELLOW v1 Developer edition has allot more options than the regular one does this edition probably will never be released so you will be one of the only ones with it! Smile Just reply or pm me and ill send you reg edition and when i get reg edition back converted and i test and its working ill give you dev edition!
02-10-2012, 01:35 PM #2
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
I know your thinking why would i do this? Well if you do you will get my BLUE AND YELLOW v1 Developer edition has allot more options than the regular one does this edition probably will never be released so you will be one of the only ones with it! Smile Just reply or pm me and ill send you reg edition and when i get reg edition back converted and i test and its working ill give you dev edition!

ok give me ur codeing...:y:
02-10-2012, 02:10 PM #3
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
I know your thinking why would i do this? Well if you do you will get my BLUE AND YELLOW v1 Developer edition has allot more options than the regular one does this edition probably will never be released so you will be one of the only ones with it! Smile Just reply or pm me and ill send you reg edition and when i get reg edition back converted and i test and its working ill give you dev edition!

Why would anyone want your shitty patch. Probably leeched everything, even the menu.

The following user groaned Kane500 for this awful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
02-10-2012, 02:13 PM #4
Moved to the appropriate section.
02-10-2012, 11:30 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
Why would anyone want your shitty patch. Probably leeched everything, even the menu.

LOOOOOOL YOU ARE Too kind with your allogations :carling:

The following user groaned xRaW for this awful post:

Jacob-And-Britt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo