02-13-2012, 03:05 AM #1
theShocker97
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I host waw lobbies add shocker97_2 to get in

1. Whenever you friend request me make sure to put NGU somewhere in message so I know.

2. If I have full friends simply ask me to delete someone then try friend requesting again a few minutes later, also do not tell me to request you because I get a lot of messages and this would take too long to request everyone

3. I may keep you on list and I may not, if I do don't repeatedly spam me with messages.

4. If I'm on a different game wait a while till I get on

5. If you are any of the following do not ask for mods: Gay, Weird, 5 years old, bisexual, or anything else strange

**Instructions for infectable menu on mp and non-host binds on der riese**

Infect Menu (MP): when i activate there will be a loading bar on your screen, when it is done quit my lobby and go to split screen and start the game, after when you hit select menu comes up Happy

Non-Host Binds (zombies der riese only): Go to Fun mods menu and pick non host binds then ask me to restart, when i do hit buttons on dpad for mods
Last edited by theShocker97 ; 02-15-2012 at 09:12 PM.
02-14-2012, 03:21 AM #2
100% legit. Was fun as! Recommend this
02-15-2012, 05:43 AM #3
touge_ninja
Save Point
This guy is the man!!! THANK YOU!! Hella legit!!
02-15-2012, 08:45 PM #4
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
thanks fast and legit
02-16-2012, 12:35 AM #5
i retract my previous statement he knocked it out for me.. TY shocker.
Last edited by VAMP!RE ; 02-16-2012 at 05:05 AM.
02-16-2012, 03:47 AM #6
theShocker97
Little One
Originally posted by RE View Post
tried to get trophies but never came through so i deleted him.

yeah sorry bro my ndu patch was screwed up (the only map you have) but its working now so if you re add i will get you trophies.... sorry for not responding 3 people play on my ps3
02-16-2012, 03:57 AM #7
touge_ninja
Save Point
Hey shocker if your not busy in the next hour or so, can i get zombie mods?
02-16-2012, 10:48 PM #8
Originally posted by theShocker97 View Post
Hello I host waw lobbies add shocker97_2 to get in

1. Whenever you friend request me make sure to put NGU somewhere in message so I know.

2. If I have full friends simply ask me to delete someone then try friend requesting again a few minutes later, also do not tell me to request you because I get a lot of messages and this would take too long to request everyone

3. I may keep you on list and I may not, if I do don't repeatedly spam me with messages.

4. If I'm on a different game wait a while till I get on

5. If you are any of the following do not ask for mods: Gay, Weird, 5 years old, bisexual, or anything else strange

**Instructions for infectable menu on mp and non-host binds on der riese**

Infect Menu (MP): when i activate there will be a loading bar on your screen, when it is done quit my lobby and go to split screen and start the game, after when you hit select menu comes up Happy

Non-Host Binds (zombies der riese only): Go to Fun mods menu and pick non host binds then ask me to restart, when i do hit buttons on dpad for mods

Dude Ill give you 10k vbux to host a trophy lobby for meee Smile Ill add you now

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

legit and fast... how I like it
02-17-2012, 01:05 AM #9
Great mod for both zombies and MP!
02-18-2012, 05:04 AM #10
What does the zombies mod have?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo