08-22-2012, 06:30 PM #1
SeriousBM
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); M'kay so heres my problem I have tried atleast 6 different patches and all of them gave me this error
    Error 
Server script compile error
unknown function
(see console for details)

I searched and couldn't find anything, I am on ps3 all the patches were for Der Riese on ps3 and I put them in hdd0 > Game > BLES00354 > English > dlcmappack3 > English > nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff

Please help I will thank you're post as I can't +Rep. I'm a noob with W@W modding but not a noob with ps3 and other games <-- Thought that would be usefull, thanks.
08-22-2012, 08:13 PM #2
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SeriousBM View Post
M'kay so heres my problem I have tried atleast 6 different patches and all of them gave me this error
    Error 
Server script compile error
unknown function
(see console for details)

I searched and couldn't find anything, I am on ps3 all the patches were for Der Riese on ps3 and I put them in hdd0 > Game > BLES00354 > English > dlcmappack3 > English > nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff

Please help I will thank you're post as I can't +Rep. I'm a noob with W@W modding but not a noob with ps3 and other games <-- Thought that would be usefull, thanks.

Where did you get the patches? Try a reliable working patch so you know there's nothing wrong with the patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo