04-10-2015, 03:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been reading various posts/boards regarding "modding". My situation is just a little different. I am looking to be able to run a program to kick players who are modding WAW multiplayer. I am on PS3. The only reason I would like to do that is we have a legit game going on and they pop in and basically ruin it and my kill streaks Winky Winky It gets a little frustrating. I really don't want anything else as far as modding. I have played with players that do kick modders from the match but I cannot find how to do it when they aren't available to play with. I hope this makes sense. Is there anyone that can help me with this; and, yes I understand this is a form of modding. Oh and I know this game is old but me along with some others are die hard WAW fans/players and love the game. Thanks in advance Smile

Sharon
04-10-2015, 08:14 PM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sharonml View Post
I have been reading various posts/boards regarding "modding". My situation is just a little different. I am looking to be able to run a program to kick players who are modding WAW multiplayer. I am on PS3. The only reason I would like to do that is we have a legit game going on and they pop in and basically ruin it and my kill streaks Winky Winky It gets a little frustrating. I really don't want anything else as far as modding. I have played with players that do kick modders from the match but I cannot find how to do it when they aren't available to play with. I hope this makes sense. Is there anyone that can help me with this; and, yes I understand this is a form of modding. Oh and I know this game is old but me along with some others are die hard WAW fans/players and love the game. Thanks in advance Smile

Sharon

You could code a menu that would kick people and you could set sv_cheats to 0 and I don't think they would be able to mod I hope this helped you if you need any help make sure to message me.
04-10-2015, 09:24 PM #3
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
You could code a menu that would kick people and you could set sv_cheats to 0 and I don't think they would be able to mod I hope this helped you if you need any help make sure to message me.

Hey Jordan! Thanks for your reply. I messaged you because of course I need help lol
04-11-2015, 12:44 PM #4
Originally posted by Jordan View Post

Hey Jordan: I tried to message you but it says your inbox exceeds quota and need to delete some messages :0 BTW I am on PS3 and would truly appreciate you doing that for you to do that for me!! Smile
04-11-2015, 02:26 PM #5
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by sharonml View Post
Hey Jordan: I tried to message you but it says your inbox exceeds quota and need to delete some messages :0 BTW I am on PS3 and would truly appreciate you doing that for you to do that for me!! Smile

I will delete some messages now, I would recommend at the moment just using a basic usb menu, just follow the tutorial on youtube and you should be good to go for a while just make sure to use force host, I will start the menu for you tonight after I go out for a while.
Last edited by Jordan ; 04-11-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Can't spell for S**t

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo