04-12-2015, 11:50 AM #1
marriott1978
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, new user so please understand if this is in the wrong section.

My son recently started playing COD online and has asked me if I can get him a mod menu. I have tried several and they dont seem to wrk properly.

I am using COD BLES00354, Call of Duty says its v1.07.

I have followed tutorials to the letter and sometimes it appears to have worked partly - sk8terlewis shows the clan name and some of the others show the custom clans but it just wont give the "message of the day" or activate the modmenus.

Could it be an issue with my usb stick?

Please help.
04-12-2015, 11:54 AM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by marriott1978 View Post
Hi all, new user so please understand if this is in the wrong section.

My son recently started playing COD online and has asked me if I can get him a mod menu. I have tried several and they dont seem to wrk properly.

I am using COD BLES00354, Call of Duty says its v1.07.

I have followed tutorials to the letter and sometimes it appears to have worked partly - sk8terlewis shows the clan name and some of the others show the custom clans but it just wont give the "message of the day" or activate the modmenus.

Could it be an issue with my usb stick?

Please help.

You would need a jailbroken ps3 to do so or get infected by somebody who owns a jailbroken PS3
04-12-2015, 11:58 AM #3
marriott1978
Save Point
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
You would need a jailbroken ps3 to do so or get infected by somebody who owns a jailbroken PS3

Is that because of the COD version - there are several that claim jailbreak is not necessary.

Is it safe to Jailbreak or do I risk bricking my console? my wife would kill me if I did that she likes watching blu-rays too much Happy
04-12-2015, 12:00 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
Is that because of the COD version - there are several that claim jailbreak is not necessary.

Is it safe to Jailbreak or do I risk bricking my console? my wife would kill me if I did that she likes watching blu-rays too much Happy

1. Most claim that you dont need a jailbroken PS3 for money/views on youtube.
2. You will need to send of your ps3 to somebody for them to downgrade your PS3.
04-12-2015, 12:16 PM #5
marriott1978
Save Point
thanks for your help
04-12-2015, 12:17 PM #6
Reyz
Banned
thanks for your help

No problem Winky Winky
I hope your kid isnt in to much distress :(
04-12-2015, 01:01 PM #7
marriott1978
Save Point
nah hell be alright = told him to go and play on his bike instead
04-12-2015, 06:12 PM #8
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
nah hell be alright = told him to go and play on his bike instead

If you look on youtube there will be a few tutorials on how to mod world at war without a jailbreak
04-12-2015, 08:06 PM #9
marriott1978
Save Point
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
If you look on youtube there will be a few tutorials on how to mod world at war without a jailbreak

tried them and they dont work
04-12-2015, 08:37 PM #10
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
tried them and they dont work

I used them before I had my Jailbroken ps3 and I can say they work if you need any help feel free to message me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo