01-03-2016, 07:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ❤❤Can some1 please tell me how to get "nay1995's Extreme Green Patch menu"❤ base... I am tryimg to make something like project reborn from mw2 but i 1st need his memu base... Or can some1 convert "COD5/GSC] Reborn Style Menu Base v1.2 Atlas IND"❤❤

❤❤Please i promose i will give credits to who ever help convert it and the menu designer☺❤
Last edited by sookrah ; 01-03-2016 at 07:11 AM.
01-03-2016, 11:49 AM #2
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by sookrah View Post
❤❤Can some1 please tell me how to get "nay1995's Extreme Green Patch menu"❤ base... I am tryimg to make something like project reborn from mw2 but i 1st need his memu base... Or can some1 convert "COD5/GSC] Reborn Style Menu Base v1.2 Atlas IND"❤❤

❤❤Please i promose i will give credits to who ever help convert it and the menu designer☺❤

btw learn on how to make it yourself, you don't need to delete all the options for make it your menu base..

You need to learn GSC's.. if you look around you can find some good tutorials :p
01-03-2016, 03:53 PM #3
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
btw learn on how to make it yourself, you don't need to delete all the options for make it your menu base..

You need to learn GSC's.. if you look around you can find some good tutorials :p

I did look around couldnt find 1 and ik i tryed and i couldnt figure it out... Evrrytime i het this error
01-03-2016, 05:38 PM #4
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by sookrah View Post
I did look around couldnt find 1 and ik i tryed and i couldnt figure it out... Evrrytime i het this error

Let me you link you to a good tutorial:

You must login or register to view this content.
01-10-2016, 01:54 PM #5
join pc master race and ur dick will grow 9inchs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo