12-20-2017, 02:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey

I have an issue with COD5 and my 4.55 rogero noBD.
I can't play the game , if i load the game from multiman then start the game , it give me a blackscreen everytime. I think it's because i don't have any BD drive in my PS3 , cod5 apparently require a working BD drive and a disc to be played. Is there any way to bypass this ?

I have tried many things and always end up in a blackscreen. Black Ops 1 work the same as COD5 , so if i load it from multiman i get a blackscreen aswell. I fixed it by downloading the PS Store version of the game but sadly there's no PS Store version for CoD5... I tried to copy all the files from the COD5 folder to the black ops 1 PS Store game folder but it gave me error 80029530.
12-20-2017, 03:59 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post
Hey

I have an issue with COD5 and my 4.55 rogero noBD.
I can't play the game , if i load the game from multiman then start the game , it give me a blackscreen everytime. I think it's because i don't have any BD drive in my PS3 , cod5 apparently require a working BD drive and a disc to be played. Is there any way to bypass this ?

I have tried many things and always end up in a blackscreen. Black Ops 1 work the same as COD5 , so if i load it from multiman i get a blackscreen aswell. I fixed it by downloading the PS Store version of the game but sadly there's no PS Store version for CoD5... I tried to copy all the files from the COD5 folder to the black ops 1 PS Store game folder but it gave me error 80029530.

I recommend converting to Dex and just switch the boot mode from system software to release mode for WAW and it will work. For black ops 1 just load the game from webman well thats how I load my games. Set it on internal if its running off your HDD and remove BD Mirror as its not needed. That's how my settings are for all my games and my games run fine for the past 5 years
12-21-2017, 05:20 PM #3
Originally posted by Father
I recommend converting to Dex and just switch the boot mode from system software to release mode for WAW and it will work. For black ops 1 just load the game from webman well thats how I load my games. Set it on internal if its running off your HDD and remove BD Mirror as its not needed. That's how my settings are for all my games and my games run fine for the past 5 years

Do you think this will work even with no bd drive connected to the motherboard?

Also if i install rebug 4.82 i need an eboot to play MP or Zombies ? I'm planning to play campaign and multiplayers but without patches. (so i can do bounces and rocket jump)
Last edited by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS ; 12-21-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo