01-12-2012, 01:48 AM #1
Kush Friendly
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); sorry if this is the wrong section.

i been trying to play W@W for awile now. Heres the problem. I put the game in and start it, then it says update v1.07. i click update and it says "Please Wait..." i wait about 10 - 20 seconds then my ps3 beeps 3 times, goes to a black screen but does not turn off or restart. i have let my ps3 sit for awile it dose nothing at all, but when i eject W@W(still at the black screen) the disc comes about 1/4th of the way out stops and my ps3 restarts and it takes the game back. can someone please help me fix this? so i can play W@W.
01-12-2012, 02:17 AM #2
I've had this happen to me before on a different game. All I did to fix it was when the update screen showed I waited like 20secs then hit accept. It then updated normally and did not freeze. So try that and see if it works for you. Smile
01-12-2012, 02:20 AM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by andrew253650 View Post
I've had this happen to me before on a different game. All I did to fix it was when the update screen showed I waited like 20secs then hit accept. It then updated normally and did not freeze. So try that and see if it works for you. Smile

thanks, i will try this, but my ps3 never froze when this happened.

EDIT: this didnt work. :( if anyone else knows what to do or can help me, please do. thanks.
Last edited by Kush Friendly ; 01-12-2012 at 02:27 AM.
01-12-2012, 02:40 AM #4
Originally posted by Lz View Post
thanks, i will try this, but my ps3 never froze when this happened.

EDIT: this didnt work. :( if anyone else knows what to do or can help me, please do. thanks.

Damn sorry I thought maybe it would work since a game of mine would do that :( Is the disc scratched at all?
01-12-2012, 02:43 AM #5
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Damn sorry I thought maybe it would work since a game of mine would do that :( Is the disc scratched at all?

the disc has no scraches at all, im just about to call sony because this is really stupid and starting to really piss me off.
01-12-2012, 02:45 AM #6
Now that you mention it my cod 4 stopped working, everytime I start it up it has the CoD 4 screen but underneath it says "CONFIRM?" Yes / No and either one you click does nothing. Its so stupid I was like wtf is this shit lol.
01-12-2012, 03:15 AM #7
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Now that you mention it my cod 4 stopped working, everytime I start it up it has the CoD 4 screen but underneath it says "CONFIRM?" Yes / No and either one you click does nothing. Its so stupid I was like wtf is this shit lol.

i know a lot of people that have been getting that with CoD4. I called sony... they could not help me either...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo