01-15-2012, 02:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Nextgenupdate I have some PS3 Custom Users interface for Call of duty 5 if you want some tips to make your own custom one read at the end if you want a already made one there are some available for download below I apologise for the video quality I do not have a pvr but i wanted to give people a somewhat preview of the userinterface so they don't go download happy and find out they do not like the one they downloaded

Red Cod 5 Theme

You must login or register to view this content.

Rainbow Cod 5 theme

Green Cod 5 Theme

Blue cod 5 Theme

Cyan/Light Blue Theme

Yellow Cod 5 Theme

Specials Vodka and Bgate

How to put on PS3 go to dev/Hdd1/games/BLUS30192/folderwhereyourpatch_mp.ff is and overwrite the one there

Tut for your own

ok here are some basic rules for modding the ui you cannot HAVE a different image that is not in the ff otherwise you get the checkerboard screen

strings you can mod are anything with
MENU_TEXTHERE
@TEXTHERE
MPUI_TEXTHERE
CAPS_TEXTHERE

these are the simplest and easiest to mod

these are the only pictures you can have as the background

loadscreen_mp_bgate_mini
loadscreen_mp_vodka_mini

thats it

Credits
Me for making them
Aersoul for the zone modding tuts
anyone else?
Last edited by doggyshizz ; 01-16-2012 at 10:45 PM.

The following user thanked doggyshizz for this useful post:

BriceC
01-15-2012, 03:15 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
This is just W@W string modding not very hard to do Winky Winky.
01-15-2012, 04:24 PM #3
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
This is just W@W string modding not very hard to do Winky Winky.
yeah i know maybe not hard for people at nextgen but people at TTG were like what? and beside the section is almost dead theres more posts in the MW3 glicthes section than there is in here and the game (waw) has been out for 4 years
01-15-2012, 04:27 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by doggyshizz View Post
yeah i know maybe not hard for people at nextgen but people at TTG were like what? and beside the section is almost dead theres more posts in the MW3 glicthes section than there is in here and the game (waw) has been out for 4 years

Some people such as myself are making patches to help try and bring this section alive and well again Smile.
01-15-2012, 06:07 PM #5
This is nothink wow who wanna change that ill coulded off post this one too but for what!.............they want patches instand off that I mean difference patch dude..............lol...
Last edited by ozzymacias11 ; 01-15-2012 at 06:10 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at ozzymacias11 for this awful post:

Taylor, xRaW
01-15-2012, 06:22 PM #6
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by ozzymacias11 View Post
This is nothink wow who wanna change that ill coulded off post this one too but for what!.............they want patches instand off that I mean difference patch dude..............lol...

atleast this isnt a leach like you do.! He is posting something worth more than another gay patch by your bum boy COD5 MAN who gets mouthy all the time. He is a little kid trying to get known when the truth is he gets the shit ripped out of him on NGU and just is an in denial bastard.

The following 4 users say thank you to xRaW for this useful post:

Assassin, dirtbiker708, Kane500, Taylor
01-15-2012, 07:54 PM #7
Kid? Dumb ****. Im 19 and million times smarter then you fag. And you int even seen my new patch. It makes your look tiny and trash. I feel sorry for you. You such a noob who cant code. Go get some lessons i can teach you kid.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

look and listen when people are teaching you new things it might help you alot. And thank doggy_shizz for teaching you sumthin new. 5 star love this post:muck:

The following user groaned COD5-MAN- for this awful post:

Taylor
01-15-2012, 08:34 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by doggyshizz View Post
Hello Nextgenupdate I have some PS3 Custom Users interface for Call of duty 5 if you want some tips to make your own custom one read at the end if you want a already made one there are some available for download below I apologise for the video quality I do not have a pvr but i wanted to give people a somewhat preview of the userinterface so they don't go download happy and find out they do not like the one they downloaded

Red Cod 5 Theme

Rainbow Cod 5 theme

Green Cod 5 Theme

Blue cod 5 Theme

Cyan/Light Blue Theme

Yellow Cod 5 Theme

Specials Vodka and Bgate

How to put on PS3 go to dev/Hdd1/games/BLUS30192/folderwhereyourpatch_mp.ff is and overwrite the one there

Tut coming later

Credits
Me for making them
Aersoul for the zone modding tuts
anyone else?
Thats cool man but um.. me and ivi40a4fusionsz as he said above are moving to this section i am already almost done with my patch its kinds the same as ivis base but i put some custom stuff in there to keep it J&B*! So ya i am basiclly trying to get all the good modders from the cod 4 section to move to the W@W section.
01-15-2012, 08:52 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by COD5
Kid? Dumb ****. Im 19 and million times smarter then you fag. And you int even seen my new patch. It makes your look tiny and trash. I feel sorry for you. You such a noob who cant code. Go get some lessons i can teach you kid.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

look and listen when people are teaching you new things it might help you alot. And thank doggy_shizz for teaching you sumthin new. 5 star love this post:muck:

LOL and my patch is gonna piss all over yours and everyone else's ask jbglitching and KillaMaJic they have both seen my menu, i've just added a custom class editor so ima probably show jb it in a minute on Skype when i put the text in the right place, if you have Skype add me and i'll show you my patch so far?
01-15-2012, 10:36 PM #10
k post a vid. i int got skype

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo