01-19-2012, 01:36 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DON'T FLAME BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS THEN PRESS THAT BACK BUTTON IN THE TOP LEFT OF YOUR SCREEN NOW AND IT EVEN SAYS IN THE TITTLE PREVIEW IF YOU LEAVE A FLAME COMMENT I WILL IMMEDIATELY ASK A MOD OR SUPER MOD TO REMOVE!!

[UPDATE]
Hey guys just thought i would give y'all another update it is going good im almost done just have a few problems with shaders and the themes but hope to get them fixed soon and release the menu. I have added a new option for the host of the menu called Developer it gives you allot of stuff to help you develop the menu it also has coveloper you can verify someone to make them a co developer. Bad part is i will not be releasing the dev menu till i release the last version of this menu but i think then it will be allot of fun!

Hello guys if you know me at all i used to be in the cod 4 section i have recently came to the world at war section and i am working on my first ever world at war menu it is not quiet done but its almost there it has pretty mutch everything lol it has 6 gamemodes gungame,one in the chamber,hide and seek,hardscope game,quickscope game,multiplayer sharpshooter created by J&B* and multiplayer shotgun game created by J&B* we predict that when were done we will atleast have anywere from 2 to 4 new game modes it also has my custom Doheart with smoother colored text and a background shader you will see allot of the same old same old stuff but you will also see allot of new things created by J&B* the menu base was originally made by ivi40a3fusionz and edited by J&B* well idk what else to tell you just watch the video below! SORRY ABOUT THE VIDEO SUCKING AS* I TRYED FRAPS AND IT ONLY RECORDED 30 SECOUNDS SO I WILL HAVE A NEW GOOD VID UP SOON! Winky Winky

As you can see there is still some visual work to be done! Winky Winky
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-23-2012 at 06:54 AM.
01-19-2012, 01:41 AM #2
Hey, can you send me a message on Xbox? (TheQsProdigy) I kind of want 10th prestige so I can get another prestige token in MW3.
01-19-2012, 01:43 AM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
:puke: Blue and yellow don't go together.(In my view.) But good workYes
01-19-2012, 01:44 AM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Fridayo3 View Post
Hey, can you send me a message on Xbox? (TheQsProdigy) I kind of want 10th prestige so I can get another prestige token in MW3.
Sorry i don't mod xbox i just got an xbox today and its my brothers and i don't have my jb ps3 anymore either but i am working on getting another!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vanz View Post
:puke: Blue and yellow don't go together.(In my view.) But good workYes
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! lol
01-19-2012, 01:50 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Try using green and yellow Enzo
Last edited by Vanz ; 01-19-2012 at 01:53 AM.
01-20-2012, 06:54 AM #6
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Try using green and yellow Enzo

Ive added 7 game modes!
01-20-2012, 03:59 PM #7
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
DON'T FLAME BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE PREVIEWS THEN PRESS THAT BACK BUTTON IN THE TOP LEFT OF YOUR SCREEN NOW AND IT EVEN SAYS IN THE TITTLE PREVIEW IF YOU LEAVE A FLAME COMMENT I WILL IMMEDIATELY ASK A MOD OR SUPER MOD TO REMOVE!!

Hello guys if you know me at all i used to be in the cod 4 section i have recently came to the world at war section and i am working on my first ever world at war menu it is not quiet done but its almost there it has pretty mutch everything lol it has 6 gamemodes gungame,one in the chamber,hide and seek,hardscope game,quickscope game,multiplayer sharpshooter created by J&B* and multiplayer shotgun game created by J&B* we predict that when were done we will atleast have anywere from 2 to 4 new game modes it also has my custom Doheart with smoother colored text and a background shader you will see allot of the same old same old stuff but you will also see allot of new things created by J&B* the menu base was originally made by ivi40a3fusionz and edited by J&B* well idk what else to tell you just watch the video below! SORRY ABOUT THE VIDEO SUCKING AS* I TRYED FRAPS AND IT ONLY RECORDED 30 SECOUNDS SO I WILL HAVE A NEW GOOD VID UP SOON! Winky Winky

As you can see there is still some visual work to be done! Winky Winky

Is there an all players menu?
01-20-2012, 05:40 PM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SwA
Is there an all players menu?
Yup and now has 7 gamemodes!
01-20-2012, 05:50 PM #9
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Yup and now has 7 gamemodes!

Can you add a thing in the account menu so that people can select the binds themselves instead of the host giving it to them?

The following user thanked Beats for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
01-20-2012, 06:07 PM #10
black n purple would look nice mateYes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo