01-20-2012, 05:52 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just some cool things I found while poking around...

You must login or register to view this content.

There are references in there to ZOMBIE_COAST (that's the console name for Call of the Dead in Black Ops).
Also references to ZOMBIE_THEATER (Kino der Toten), and ZOMBIE_PARIS (probably a map pack that didn't make the cut).

Something else cool:

A reference to ZOMBIE_TEST, which is described as "Feature Test Map (Dev Only)".

All these things are in the 1.07 patch.ff as localized strings, I just thought I'd post this, maybe we could find files for these maps and get them working Smile

The following user thanked Choco for this useful post:

Karoolus
01-20-2012, 06:04 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Just some cool things I found while poking around...

There are references in there to ZOMBIE_COAST (that's the console name for Call of the Dead in Black Ops).
Also references to ZOMBIE_THEATER (Kino der Toten), and ZOMBIE_PARIS (probably a map pack that didn't make the cut).

Something else cool:

A reference to ZOMBIE_TEST, which is described as "Feature Test Map (Dev Only)".

All these things are in the 1.07 patch.ff as localized strings, I just thought I'd post this, maybe we could find files for these maps and get them working Smile

I'm more interested in this bit You must login or register to view this content.
Now im no .zone expert but it looks like you could change the description the map gives when your looking at it just like CraigChrist does?
01-20-2012, 06:05 PM #3
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I'm more interested in this bit You must login or register to view this content.
Now im no .zone expert but it looks like you could change the description the map gives when your looking at it just like CraigChrist does?

Yea people have been doing that for a while now :p

With zone modding, you can change ANY text in the game.
01-20-2012, 06:11 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Yea people have been doing that for a while now :p

With zone modding, you can change ANY text in the game.

i May look into the .zone files for MP isn't it patch_ui_mp if you wanna edit the .zone ?
01-20-2012, 06:17 PM #5
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
i May look into the .zone files for MP isn't it patch_ui_mp if you wanna edit the .zone ?

Every fastfile has some some localized strings in it.
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM #6
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Just some cool things I found while poking around...

Something else cool:

All these things are in the 1.07 patch.ff as localized strings, I just though I'd post this, maybe we could find files for these maps and get them working Smile
Thats awesome bad thing is thought its prob not on the W@W disc so you would have to back it up and load the map files then find a way to launch but the test map might be on the disc and launchable if you have a certain code in your patch_mp.ff maybe if you put this map mp_test or something lie that or map mp_paris for that one map these maps may very well be on the disk hopefully anyway nice find and sorry for all the fighting in the past! Winky Winky
02-07-2012, 01:14 AM #7
Stoodmang
Save Point
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Thats awesome bad thing is thought its prob not on the W@W disc so you would have to back it up and load the map files then find a way to launch but the test map might be on the disc and launchable if you have a certain code in your patch_mp.ff maybe if you put this map mp_test or something lie that or map mp_paris for that one map these maps may very well be on the disk hopefully anyway nice find and sorry for all the fighting in the past! Winky Winky

You do realize that this has nothing to do with multiplayer right? Learn to use proper punctuation. I almost died of shock on how bad this site has gotten...

The following user thanked Stoodmang for this useful post:

Taylor

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo