01-25-2012, 09:43 PM #1
LightModz
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); many of you know that megaupload got took down and alot of peoples uploaded files got deleted, one of them phoenix v5 patch. alot of my psn mates were asking me for it and i had it on my 3.55 ps3 so i kindly extracted the patch for you guys Smile
it isnt all the parts with the video etc... its just the patch. tbh i didnt really like the videos because it made the data transfers take for ever and u could only see it.
all credit goes to the following people:

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu

alpatch649 for editing it.
====================================================

heres download link:-
You must login or register to view this content.

like i said ALL credit goes to alpatch649 NOT me.
thank you.
Last edited by LightModz ; 01-25-2012 at 11:18 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to LightModz for this useful post:

User23434, Jango, Vampytwistッ
01-27-2012, 02:21 AM #2
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by 007harman1 View Post
many of you know that megaupload got took down and alot of peoples uploaded files got deleted, one of them phoenix v5 patch. alot of my psn mates were asking me for it and i had it on my 3.55 ps3 so i kindly extracted the patch for you guys Smile
it isnt all the parts with the video etc... its just the patch. tbh i didnt really like the videos because it made the data transfers take for ever and u could only see it.
all credit goes to the following people:

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu

alpatch649 for editing it.
====================================================

heres download link:-
You must login or register to view this content.

like i said ALL credit goes to alpatch649 NOT me.
thank you.

Thanks and you spelled phoenix wrong.
01-27-2012, 12:46 PM #3
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Thanks and you spelled phoenix wrong.

i know :/ i tried to fix but it fixes it in the acutal thread but not the thread title :/
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM #4
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
could you copy hes thread into yours, an then the download link you have... Smile

why lol?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
01-27-2012, 08:37 PM #5
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by 007harman1 View Post
i know :/ i tried to fix but it fixes it in the acutal thread but not the thread title :/

Oh and hey lightmodz xD
how are you?Its Jango-Stango
01-29-2012, 12:46 PM #6
xRaW
xI2aW-
Your missing the movie files. That patch had movie files that you needed to watch the videos in the menu
01-30-2012, 05:24 PM #7
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
Your missing the movie files. That patch had movie files that you needed to watch the videos in the menu

yeh i only have the acual patch but some videos still work for example when you load a mission in single player it will play that. anyway it wasnt really good because only the host could see it working.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo