02-19-2012, 09:02 PM #1
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a mod that I have been working on and thought could be possible to make. It could do with a lot more work, but not that bothered at the moment, aslong as it works it's fine with me. The coding is very little too as It only takes up 2080 bytes in a gsc.

I'm watching you leeching noobs stare no stealing this and claiming it yours on the release date. If you do so you will be receiving a swift diving headbutt!
Last edited by BlazingDope ; 02-19-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelt preview wrong

The following 3 users say thank you to BlazingDope for this useful post:

-Bane-, Correy, LightModz
02-20-2012, 02:31 AM #2
mrpig2555
Save Point
looks pretty cool, work on the hue of the screen in predator missle mode and maybe a little higher up if possible and it'll look pretty damn close
02-20-2012, 02:34 AM #3
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
This is a mod that I have been working on and thought could be possible to make. It could do with a lot more work, but not that bothered at the moment, aslong as it works it's fine with me. The coding is very little too as It only takes up 2080 bytes in a gsc.

I'm watching you leeching noobs stare no stealing this and claiming it yours on the release date. If you do so you will be receiving a swift diving headbutt!

Good idea dude, good luck :y:
02-21-2012, 12:22 AM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
This is a mod that I have been working on and thought could be possible to make. It could do with a lot more work, but not that bothered at the moment, aslong as it works it's fine with me. The coding is very little too as It only takes up 2080 bytes in a gsc.

Dude you need to unblock me from skype i want to see the codeing it looks good i think i have a couple of good stuff to put in it to make it look more realistic and better!
02-21-2012, 01:21 AM #5
QSOX
Bounty hunter
nice. i agree, higher
03-12-2012, 09:41 PM #6
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by MCsickness250 View Post
hey man can send my the code please i make my own patch's i bin working on that for like 2 months and i cant get it to work help me and ill help u

You've spent 2 months to make one of these? O.o I made one in like 2 minutes for my COD4 patch but it had a few bugs so i deleted it lol.
03-13-2012, 12:44 AM #7
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
You've spent 2 months to make one of these? O.o I made one in like 2 minutes for my COD4 patch but it had a few bugs so i deleted it lol.

I don't code no more mate, I've give up. Really can't be arsed anymore it's boring. I still come on here now and again see whats new, but it's shit now mate. Got a job, girlfriend and just got better things to do

The following user thanked BlazingDope for this useful post:

Correy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo