04-03-2012, 02:48 AM #1
Black Panther
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my very first post on NGU but whatever, Im going to tell you how to edit Motion Flex V1 for ps3.
Things you'll need
COD4 and W@W Fast File Editor
Motion Flex V1 (PS3)
A Brain
Cod4 and W@W editor----> You have to download all of these and put them in a folder Called "Cod4 amnd W@W Fastfile editor"
All items for Cod4 and W@W editor You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Motion Flex V1 PS3 (Der riese Only) -> You must login or register to view this content.

Ok when you download the files for the fast file editor put them all into one folder
Open the Fast File editor, then press ctrl+o, then find the motion flex file and open it.
If you just want to edit what it says when you start the game go to the file that says "maps/_motionflexv3.gsc"
Scroll down untill you see "^1Welcome ^2To ^3" + P[0].playername + "'s ^4Modded ^5Lobby" Right there you should see all the text that is in the beggining.

This isn't the best tutorial but this is my first tutorial and thread on NGU so cut me some slack Awesome face

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

04-03-2012, 07:21 PM #2
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xSlipzLeader View Post
This is my very first post on NGU but whatever, Im going to tell you how to edit Motion Flex V1 for ps3.
Things you'll need
COD4 and W@W Fast File Editor
Motion Flex V1 (PS3)
A Brain
Cod4 and W@W editor----> You have to download all of these and put them in a folder Called "Cod4 amnd W@W Fastfile editor"
All items for Cod4 and W@W editor You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Motion Flex V1 PS3 (Der riese Only) -> You must login or register to view this content.

Ok when you download the files for the fast file editor put them all into one folder
Open the Fast File editor, then press ctrl+o, then find the motion flex file and open it.
If you just want to edit what it says when you start the game go to the file that says "maps/_motionflexv3.gsc"
Scroll down untill you see "^1Welcome ^2To ^3" + P[0].playername + "'s ^4Modded ^5Lobby" Right there you should see all the text that is in the beggining.

This isn't the best tutorial but this is my first tutorial and thread on NGU so cut me some slack Awesome face

im pretty sure most of it not all of us in this section know how to edit a patch let alone Motion Flex

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
04-03-2012, 07:30 PM #3
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Just wait Physics 'n' Flex v2 ! :p

The following 2 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

iLLy-i, Vampytwistッ
04-04-2012, 07:10 PM #4
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by another user
Just wait Physics 'n' Flex v2 !

Is that for ps3? Because I really only edit PS3 patches
04-04-2012, 07:51 PM #5
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
After I edit and click sve, it doesn't save it.
04-04-2012, 08:05 PM #6
bloodthugga
Bounty hunter
save raw file after save
04-04-2012, 08:15 PM #7
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
After I edit and click sve, it doesn't save it.

After You edit everything in the raw file, go to "Edit", then go to "Save raw file" after you click that go to "File", then go to "Save Fast File" or You can just press "ctrl+s"(you still have to save the raw file when you do the "ctrl+s" way of saving). Im sorry I didn't add that to the original post.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Just wait Physics 'n' Flex v2 ! :p

Will that have infectable mod menu for zombies on (PS3). Is that possible? The motionflex v2 and v2.1 have it, it would be amazing if you did that for ps3 :p Two more things. 1.)I love the port to PS3 for Motionflex v1Claps 2.)Can I get a first download to the Physics 'n' Flex v2?
04-04-2012, 08:27 PM #8
primetime43
After You edit everything in the raw file, go to "Edit", then go to "Save raw file" after you click that go to "File", then go to "Save Fast File" or You can just press "ctrl+s"(you still have to save the raw file when you do the "ctrl+s" way of saving). Im sorry I didn't add that to the original post.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Will that have infectable mod menu for zombies on (PS3). Is that possible? The motionflex v2 and v2.1 have it, it would be amazing if you did that for ps3 :p Two more things. 1.)I love the port to PS3 for Motionflex v1Claps 2.)Can I get a first download to the Physics 'n' Flex v2?

How do you open the menu? Cause when I try it in solo, I only have cheats like paintball, low gravity, and open pack a punch.
04-04-2012, 08:33 PM #9
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
How do you open the menu? Cause when I try it in solo, I only have cheats like paintball, low gravity, and open pack a punch.

Mod Menu Lobby Controlls

Default botton controlls/ L1+KNIFE to open/R1 & L1 TO SCROLL/ [] to SELECT/KNIFE TO EXIT.
Cursor Lobby Controlls

L1+[] to Open/Right analog to controll/[] to select/ R2 to Exit menu.
04-04-2012, 08:38 PM #10
primetime43
Mod Menu Lobby Controlls

Default botton controlls/ L1+KNIFE to open/R1 & L1 TO SCROLL/ [] to SELECT/KNIFE TO EXIT.
Cursor Lobby Controlls

L1+[] to Open/Right analog to controll/[] to select/ R2 to Exit menu.

To open its actually tactical

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo