11-03-2012, 03:57 PM #1
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i havnt been able to get online with this ps3 game for a few days,
is it down due to the storm in america?
11-03-2012, 04:21 PM #2
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by Uk View Post
i havnt been able to get online with this ps3 game for a few days,
is it down due to the storm in america?

yes apparently all COD's are down except for MW3

The following user thanked JonoEfthy for this useful post:

Top_Dog_Uk
11-04-2012, 06:17 AM #3
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post
yes apparently all COD's are down except for MW3

for me all cod were down, but now cod4, mw2, bo and mw3 work again.. waw still doesnt .. maybe they will not bring it back online as its so hacked .. would be a shame tho as its such a great game :(

The following user thanked DonGiuliiano for this useful post:

Top_Dog_Uk
11-04-2012, 05:22 PM #4
Originally posted by manhunter7 View Post
for me all cod were down, but now cod4, mw2, bo and mw3 work again.. waw still doesnt .. maybe they will not bring it back online as its so hacked .. would be a shame tho as its such a great game :(

My Call of duty 4 will still not work. Since Call of Duty World at War was not working yesterday, I went and bought Modern Warfare and when I got back home, it had the same error code. The error code I get is not Error 44 but it's Error code 33. Every time I try and got to Play Online, it says " Cannot connect to activison Error 33". Does anyone know why this is happening?
11-04-2012, 05:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Chance21 View Post
My Call of duty 4 will still not work. Since Call of Duty World at War was not working yesterday, I went and bought Modern Warfare and when I got back home, it had the same error code. The error code I get is not Error 44 but it's Error code 33. Every time I try and got to Play Online, it says " Cannot connect to activison Error 33". Does anyone know why this is happening?

maybe ask them or check their forums
11-05-2012, 01:58 PM #6
T-H-U-N-D-E-R-X
Bounty hunter
The hurricany Sandy has put down activision servers :(
11-07-2012, 03:38 PM #7
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
All cod inc waw are back up again Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo