01-13-2013, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up people of NGU, I got kinda bored so I decided to make an Xp Lobby cfg for those of you who dont know how to code them yourselves. Sorry I dont have a video, but if one of you would like to record id be more than happy to put it in my post. There may be somethings not working, sorry i couldnt test it, but if something doesnt work right please let me know and ill fix it, or tell you how to. Since the mods are in a .cfg all you need to do is download the file from You must login or register to view this content. and then simply put this into your GRAD0_MP file for it to work online

exec "../../../dev_usb000/XpLobby.cfg"

Hope you guys enjoy and the binds are HERE:

UP=God Mode
Down=No clip
Left=Kick client 7 (for those of you who need to invite a friend in)
Right=Give all
L2=Give Dogs
Select=Brings up scoreboard,all time uav, say Welcome to my xp lobby <3

If you want to edit this, you can open this in notepad to edit whatever you want, personally i prefer notepad++ but they both work, for those of you who dont know how to edit these things. Enjoy guys. Give me feed back

DOWNLOAD IS NOW FIXED AND UPDATED, EVERYTHING WORKS
-----------------------
SORRY I FORGOT TO MENTION GUYS, THE XP ONLY WORKS IN FFA
Last edited by RyanCollinz ; 01-14-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: updated file

The following 3 users say thank you to RyanCollinz for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo, shadow2415, whitestorm1000

The following user groaned RyanCollinz for this awful post:

BishAreForFags
01-13-2013, 08:53 AM #2
i well edit might add some binds and thats it
01-13-2013, 09:44 AM #3
sounds good, i was just throwing out ideas
01-13-2013, 09:58 AM #4
i keep ur name in edit theo

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

well this work in zombies set cg_clanname "Rain"
01-13-2013, 10:08 AM #5
thats cool dude, but no it wont just because of the fact that on the ps3 the clan tags do not carry over from multiplayer to zombies, sorry ive tried to
01-13-2013, 10:27 AM #6
k thanxs i gusse ps3 is with out clan tag

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

hey is there way to have laser on zombies i have code set cg_laserForceOn 1
01-13-2013, 02:12 PM #7
CrimsonEcho
Space Ninja
Originally posted by RyanCollinz View Post
Whats up people of NGU, I got kinda bored so I decided to make an Xp Lobby cfg for those of you who dont know how to code them yourselves. Sorry I dont have a video, but if one of you would like to record id be more than happy to put it in my post. There may be somethings not working, sorry i couldnt test it, but if something doesnt work right please let me know and ill fix it, or tell you how to. Since the mods are in a .cfg all you need to do is download the file from You must login or register to view this content. and then simply put this into your GRAD0_MP file for it to work online

exec "../../../dev_usb000/XpLobby.cfg"

Hope you guys enjoy and the binds are HERE:

UP=God Mode
Down=No clip
Left=Kick client 7 (for those of you who need to invite a friend in)
Right=Give all
L2=Give Dogs
Select=Brings up scoreboard,all time uav, say Welcome to my xp lobby <3

If you want to edit this, you can open this in notepad to edit whatever you want, personally i prefer notepad++ but they both work, for those of you who dont know how to edit these things. Enjoy guys. Give me feed back

So I went through your file and I found

set scr_tdm_score_headshot 1337
set scr_tdm_score_kill 1337
set scr_tdm_score_suicide 4000
set scr_tdm_score_deatht 4000
set scr_tdm_scorelimit 0
set scr_dm_scorelimit 0
set scr_dm_headshot 1337
set scr_dm_score_kill 1337
set scr_dm_suicide 4000
set scr_dm_deatht 4000

This was a direct copy and paste for what I guess is the XP part. I'm not really sure cause I coded COD4 Bypass and the code
was Just
    set xpscale_1337
01-13-2013, 03:13 PM #8
I like it Smile Ill try it in a little. But I love the fact of creating an XP LObby from binds. Is here anyway to have a Raygun online multiplayer from the binds. I tried. But had no success. And I know you're talented. Can you look into it Smile?
01-13-2013, 03:16 PM #9
Everything works on Multiplayer besides the XP part.
Last edited by klein15 ; 01-13-2013 at 03:20 PM.
01-13-2013, 04:57 PM #10
racecarxx
Do a barrel roll!
where you host

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo