01-19-2013, 12:32 PM #1
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Thanks to the various COD 4 bypass code threads, here is my CFG code xp lobby (I was a complete noob at this until a few days ago) Smile

I personally don't like CFG mod menu's, (and I don't know how to make them, LOL) so I made this as simple as possible!

Controls:

UP on DPASad Awesome God mode toggle
Down on DPASad Awesome No Clip toggle
R2: Slow motion toggle + mod activation (with chrome vision toggle for added awesomeness) Winky Winky
L2: Lobby instructions + mod activation
Select: Advertise + mod activation

NOTE: Press R2, Select and L2 individually (doesn't matter which order) at the beginning of each game to activate the mods.

Features:

• 1337 XP for each kill, 10000 XP for each suicide [On TDM and FFA only]
  • Tank mods (speed, rate of fire ect.)
  • Jump height, melee range, movement speed, gravity
  • Perk mods - double tap, steady aim
  • Unlimited ammo (for everyone)
  • Coloured kill feed
  • Laser sight
  • Ping display (on scoreboard)
  • Developer clan tags activation: [rain] [cycl] [cyln] [....] [gold]
  • Slight aimbot
  • Radar always on

Host migration tips:

You need to be host for most of these to work - Force host is included (it does not require activation, however) - so you'll always be put in a lobby by yourself (you also won't be able to join invites). HOWEVER, you need to watch out for host migration in the lobby. It will ALWAYS say "migrating host" but it doesn't always actually do it. The way to tell is if it moves your name around in the lobby. So if you're at the top of the lobby, and you notice your name moves to 2nd place (for example, could be 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.) then the host has migrated away from you; therefore you need to back out and try again.[/COLOR]

Installation:

As normal, place the following code into GRAD0_MP: (using this: You must login or register to view this content.)

exec "../../../dev_usb000/XpLobby.cfg"

And place the CFG on the root of your memory stick - Download link:

You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun hosting this for the endless supply of CoD 5 noobs and feel free to edit the cfg file Winky Winky

Questions? Add me on Skype: whitestorm1000
Last edited by whitestorm1000 ; 02-23-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: added host migration tips
01-19-2013, 01:34 PM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
I need to be host or? Or has the CFG Menu the option "Force Host"?
01-19-2013, 01:44 PM #3
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 4RM4N1 View Post
I need to be host or? Or has the CFG Menu the option "Force Host"?

You need to be host for XP lobby to work - Force host is included (you'll always be be put in lobby by yourself, however it may not work if your connection isn't good enough)
01-19-2013, 01:49 PM #4
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Okay, thanks! I will try it now and give a feedback. Smile
01-19-2013, 04:03 PM #5
Looks cool might go and try it out know. Happy
01-19-2013, 04:45 PM #6
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
When I try to use these Mods nothing happens. I've got only: Slow Motion, Godmode, Laser and Noclip.
When I try to use these Mods in a Private Match not everything work. :/
01-19-2013, 05:06 PM #7
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
When I try to use these Mods nothing happens. I've got only: Slow Motion, Godmode, Laser and Noclip.
When I try to use these Mods in a Private Match not everything work. :/

It sounds like you weren't host - Slow Motion, Godmode, Laser and Noclip will work when you're not host. Everything else requires you to be host. I'm not sure why they wouldn't work in private match though Gasp
01-19-2013, 05:12 PM #8
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Could be, but when I go into a Lobby the players come and the Map doesn't switch. :s
In the game when I press R2 + L2 + Select the mods are "activated". When I jump my character will be drawn to the ground. When I try to run is looks like if I got a laggy conection. Smile
01-19-2013, 05:19 PM #9
whitestorm1000
Bounty hunter
Could be, but when I go into a Lobby the players come and the Map doesn't switch. :s
In the game when I press R2 + L2 + Select the mods are "activated". When I jump my character will be drawn to the ground. When I try to run is looks like if I got a laggy conection. Smile

I've updated the OP to include a few tips about host migration. The laggy connection effect you talk about is when you activate slow motion when you're not the host.

Personally, when I start the match, I double press R2 (to activate some mods, but also to remove slow motion from the beginning), then double tap select (to activate more mods, and remove the scoreboard) then press L2 (to activate the rest of the mods and display instructions to teh n00bs) Smile
01-19-2013, 07:33 PM #10
Originally posted by whitestorm1000 View Post
It sounds like you weren't host - Slow Motion, Godmode, Laser and Noclip will work when you're not host. Everything else requires you to be host. I'm not sure why they wouldn't work in private match though Gasp

I can confirm that the xp mods do work online! I get host a lot 9/10 so it does work! However i have found a bug so to say, the host cant suicide due to the R2 button having slow motion there. So could you 'rewrite' the cfg file so that square is the slow motion? So then the host can suicide too? Happy Thanks for these mods Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo