Post: free psn account with w@w map packs + how to mod them
02-17-2013, 04:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey ngu, so today i bought the map packs for cod W@W for every one just recover this account
email: [email][email protected][/email]
password: land hoebg6903

here is my crapy tut on how to mod them

maps: You must login or register to view this content. patches: You must login or register to view this content.

^ credit goes to karloos for maps and some patches, xalpatch for phoenix v4 and v2.2 patch
and plz sub to me if you want more. Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to milky4444 for this useful post:

Kush Friendly, MLGKitty, Swaqq
02-17-2013, 05:14 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
hey ngu, so today i bought the map packs for cod W@W for every one just recover this account

maps: You must login or register to view this content. patches: You must login or register to view this content.

^ credit goes to karloos for maps and some patches, xalpatch for phoenix v4 and v2.2 patch

Well, i got on to the account but ps store is down so i couldnt get the maps. Thanks anyways though.
I think my ps3 is messed up because the ps store has been down for around a month now on my system. :/
02-17-2013, 06:27 PM #3
turn your bypass off. then it should work Smile
02-17-2013, 06:32 PM #4
Email/pass doesnt work :(
Send them me?
02-17-2013, 06:40 PM #5
no space befor land
02-17-2013, 07:16 PM #6
plazmanu
Bounty hunter
dnt work incorrect Password or eMail
02-17-2013, 07:26 PM #7
The_Urban_Ninja
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by milky4444 View Post
hey ngu, so today i bought the map packs for cod W@W for every one just recover this account

Wrong Password or Email...
02-17-2013, 07:43 PM #8
the problem is fixed i dident know my email was deactiveated :dumb: so you will be able you will be able to login on it soon (1-24h) Smile

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Wrong Password or Email...

its going to be up by tomorrow Smile

The following user thanked milky4444 for this useful post:

Disslzit
02-17-2013, 08:36 PM #9
Is it still up cuz i had a hard time finding this :p
if so thanks and yeah awesome post .
02-18-2013, 02:31 AM #10
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kush
Well, i got on to the account but ps store is down so i couldnt get the maps. Thanks anyways though.
I think my ps3 is messed up because the ps store has been down for around a month now on my system. :/

im having the same problem /: i call sony support today they said it was my network provider but i doubt it x:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo