03-17-2013, 01:00 AM #1
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Cod World at war and COD4 Fast file editor v.01 Beta Ps3 Only.

Features In the Application:
Application Contains The Most Commonly Used Fast Files
Open, Edit, and Save COD4 & COD5 Fast Files
Beautify Code
Compress Code
Check Syntax
Rename Raw File
Programming Style Editor

Works For All Systems As Of now.
If there are Any Buggs or Glitches Post Below:

All Credits Go to:
EliteMossy for Syntax Checker
TheFallen for Testing
AnyBody else thehelped me along the way.
THANKS
Virus Scans:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Wouldn't Let me Upload the File So there"s there link^

The following user groaned zMad- for this awful post:

IDontModLobbies
03-17-2013, 03:05 PM #2
TheKodingKobra
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by cardinalfan1924 View Post
Cod World at war and COD4 Fast file editor v.01 Beta Ps3 Only.

Beautify Code
Compress Code
Check Syntax
Rename Raw File
Programming Style Editor

All Credits Go to:
TheFallen for Testing
THANKS
Virus Scans:

Download:

This was already posted a while back. Also, you say "AnyBody else thehelped me along the way" In The Credits...You Didn't Even Do Anything? You Just Downloaded It And Re-Posted It Later Thinking That Nobody Would Notice?
03-17-2013, 06:53 PM #3
Gavman
I am error
Thanks for this, also a picture would be nice!!
03-17-2013, 07:32 PM #4
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheKodingKobra View Post
This was already posted a while back. Also, you say "AnyBody else thehelped me along the way" In The Credits...You Didn't Even Do Anything? You Just Downloaded It And Re-Posted It Later Thinking That Nobody Would Notice?
First Of i didn't Know it was posted awhile Back.Since I've only been on this for like 3-4 Days 6 Days max.Honestly know deals wit the problem? Also Don't Gotta Mr.Meanie Butt About could've put it a bit nicer. Or just Sent me a nice Message about whats wrong instead of it being in Some Assy Form.
03-17-2013, 09:15 PM #5
TheKodingKobra
Do a barrel roll!
First Of i didn't Know it was posted awhile Back.Since I've only been on this for like 3-4 Days 6 Days max.Honestly know deals wit the problem? Also Don't Gotta Mr.Meanie Butt About could've put it a bit nicer. Or just Sent me a nice Message about whats wrong instead of it being in Some Assy Form.

Indeed I Could Of. But I Didn't. Welcome To NextGenUpdate Smile. It Wasn't Really "Mr.Meanie" Anyway. You Stated That You Contributed Into Part Of This Application When You Did Not. This Is Something That NGU Doesn't Really Like At All. You Will Get These Sort Of Messages, Most Likely Even More Mean Than My One As Taking Credit For Something You Didn't Do On This Forums Will Get Your Ass Bitten Off. Be Grateful It Was Me And Not Someone Who Was Willing To Get Into A Strong Argument With You. I Ain't Being Mean, I'm Just Saying For Future Reference:
1: Make Sure It Isn't Posted Already
2: Don't Put Yourself In The Credits Unless You Actually Helped
Since You Are New Here, I'm Not Gonna Go Too Far Into This...I'm Not Being Mean, I'm Giving You A Heads Up.
03-17-2013, 09:30 PM #6
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
Indeed I Could Of. But I Didn't. Welcome To NextGenUpdate Smile. It Wasn't Really "Mr.Meanie" Anyway. You Stated That You Contributed Into Part Of This Application When You Did Not. This Is Something That NGU Doesn't Really Like At All. You Will Get These Sort Of Messages, Most Likely Even More Mean Than My One As Taking Credit For Something You Didn't Do On This Forums Will Get Your Ass Bitten Off. Be Grateful It Was Me And Not Someone Who Was Willing To Get Into A Strong Argument With You. I Ain't Being Mean, I'm Just Saying For Future Reference:
1: Make Sure It Isn't Posted Already
2: Don't Put Yourself In The Credits Unless You Actually Helped
Since You Are New Here, I'm Not Gonna Go Too Far Into This...I'm Not Being Mean, I'm Giving You A Heads Up.
Thanks.How am i apost to make sure its not already posted? Because i use the search bar and that does NOT help at all!I Know NGU Won't like Since this site is made for mods and hacks etc.
03-18-2013, 04:54 PM #7
TheKodingKobra
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks.How am i apost to make sure its not already posted? Because i use the search bar and that does NOT help at all!I Know NGU Won't like Since this site is made for mods and hacks etc.

To Be Honest, I May Be Slightly In The Wrong Here. My Bad. Basically, The Search Bar Is What I Would Say, But It Appears That The Thread Was Removed By Accident, As They Re-Organised The Site About A Months Or So Ago...Hence Making It More Understandable For This Thread's Creation. So I Suppose, Besides From The Credits Part, I'm In The Wrong, My Apologies. The Thread WAS On This Site, But It Seems No Longer As The Thread Must Have Been Lost During The Site's Re-Organisation. Smile. I Dunno What To Say Really, Because Now This Thread Can Come In Real Useful For The Newcomers To NGU And W@W .GSC Coders As The Old Thread Was Lost...So I Guess I Say Nice Post Then, LOL :P. But Yes, For Future Reference The Search Bar Comes In Handy For This Sorta Thing, But You Said You Did That So You Already Know. Nice One. Smile
03-19-2013, 02:06 AM #8
zMad-
Do a barrel roll!
To Be Honest, I May Be Slightly In The Wrong Here. My Bad. Basically, The Search Bar Is What I Would Say, But It Appears That The Thread Was Removed By Accident, As They Re-Organised The Site About A Months Or So Ago...Hence Making It More Understandable For This Thread's Creation. So I Suppose, Besides From The Credits Part, I'm In The Wrong, My Apologies. The Thread WAS On This Site, But It Seems No Longer As The Thread Must Have Been Lost During The Site's Re-Organisation. Smile. I Dunno What To Say Really, Because Now This Thread Can Come In Real Useful For The Newcomers To NGU And W@W .GSC Coders As The Old Thread Was Lost...So I Guess I Say Nice Post Then, LOL :P. But Yes, For Future Reference The Search Bar Comes In Handy For This Sorta Thing, But You Said You Did That So You Already Know. Nice One. Smile
How does a Thread get accidently Deleted? Wouldn't you haft to manually do it? So I don't know how it just gets deleted.I Guess it really doesn't Hurt to repost then? I won't get in trouble or anything?
03-19-2013, 02:25 AM #9
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
This isn't his, this is buc shotz.

The following 2 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

Complete Speed, TheMightyMoJo
03-19-2013, 03:53 AM #10

Cod World at war and COD4 Fast file editor v.01 Beta Ps3 Only.

Beautify Code
Compress Code
Check Syntax
Rename Raw File
Programming Style Editor

All Credits Go to:
TheFallen for Testing
THANKS
Virus Scans:

Download:

U can use the first picture or the search bar on the top right on all the forums

Check if Already Posted? Its next to the title to the right when u make a new post(you type in what u want to post about and then click it

Search Bar
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 03-19-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo