04-24-2013, 01:28 PM #1
Specter
Pro Memer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU. As most of you know MW2 1.11 modding and cod 4 bypass modding is pretty much no longer possible online, I decided to create a new program for generating cfg's for world at war. This program will have updates and such, and I will also release a .ff generator soon once I learn some World at War gsc (A little different from MW2).

Last Updated: June 14th, 2012. [11:30 am EST]

My W.I.P Progress (Work In Progress):

LEGENSad Awesome
Not Started = You must login or register to view this content.
In Progress = You must login or register to view this content.
Done = You must login or register to view this content.

WIP: [Multiplayer]
News Page and Settings = You must login or register to view this content.
Configuration Page = You must login or register to view this content.
DVAR's Page = You must login or register to view this content.
Menu Page = You must login or register to view this content.
Build Page = You must login or register to view this content.

WIP: [Zombies]
Death Cards = You must login or register to view this content.

There is a lot of customization options, and a lot more for elite users. When you first open the program, you will be given 2 choices; Continue Free, and Continue Elite. The "Continue Elite" button will only be clickable when a full license key is entered (Found in your profile vault). Once you click the button and the program verifies that the key is legit, you will be forwarded to the elite version.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Both users (Free and Elite) will be forwarded to another panel, which will allow you to choose "Multiplayer" or "Zombies".
You must login or register to view this content.

Zombies I have not started working on yet, but as for multiplayer I can show you guys a few screenshots. I used my elite license key to get into the elite panel.

The configuration tab is basically general settings you can configure, such as; Shader, Menu Position, MOTD, Welcome Message, and Verified people.

When you are a free user, and try to access an elite feature, if it is a checkbox or textbox, it will simply just not work. When you try to access an elite tab, you will see this on your screen:
Last edited by Specter ; 06-14-2013 at 03:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

amiroslo, Hmoob_Mods, superme40
04-24-2013, 04:21 PM #2
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
Looks good, not a big fan of cfg, if you need any help with the gsc part of this program let me know!
04-24-2013, 08:15 PM #3
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by coolbunny1234 View Post
Looks good, not a big fan of cfg, if you need any help with the gsc part of this program let me know!

I'll be working on a gsc version as soon as I release this, the only problem is COD 5 GSC is different then mw2 gsc and I have to learn the language. Plus, there isn't a lot of help for gsc with world at war out there, but there is tons for MW2 :P
04-24-2013, 08:21 PM #4
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by NGU
Hey NGU. As most of you know MW2 1.11 modding and cod 4 bypass modding is pretty much no longer possible online, I decided to create a new program for generating cfg's for world at war. This program will have updates and such, and I will also release a .ff generator soon once I learn some World at War gsc (A little different from MW2).

There is a lot of customization options, and a lot more for elite users. When you first open the program, you will be given 2 choices; Continue Free, and Continue Elite. The "Continue Elite" button will only be clickable when a full license key is entered (Found in your profile vault). Once you click the button and the program verifies that the key is legit, you will be forwarded to the elite version.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Both users (Free and Elite) will be forwarded to another panel, which will allow you to choose "Multiplayer" or "Zombies".

Zombies I have not started working on yet, but as for multiplayer I can show you guys a few screenshots. I used my elite license key to get into the elite panel.

The configuration tab is basically general settings you can configure, such as; Shader, Menu Position, MOTD, Welcome Message, and Verified people.

When you are a free user, and try to access an elite feature, if it is a checkbox or textbox, it will simply just not work. When you try to access an elite tab, you will see this on your screen:

My W.I.P Progress (Work In Progress):

LEGENSad Awesome
Not Started = You must login or register to view this content.
In Progress = You must login or register to view this content.
Done = You must login or register to view this content.

WIP:
DVAR's Page = You must login or register to view this content.

Last Updated: April 24th, 2012.

Nice man, what language are you doing this in?
04-24-2013, 08:23 PM #5
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Nice man, what language are you doing this in?

I used mostly VB.NET, as its easy to work with and I have a lot of experience with it. I also used some XML for the auto-updating.
04-24-2013, 08:43 PM #6
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
This is looking really good, this is one of the reasons I got elite, but any ways just tell me if you need a tester one day and also can you add a GSC slot for this program. :P
04-26-2013, 01:32 AM #7
Hmoob_Mods
Are you high?
Looks great
05-02-2013, 01:51 PM #8
look good nice
05-02-2013, 02:31 PM #9
-JM-
Space Ninja
dam for gsc i'm think its pretty cool for cfg i think only leach will use it
05-07-2013, 07:11 PM #10
plssssssssssss can you do it fast as you can plssssssss i need it at least if multiplayer finish just share it then share for zombie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo